Game is Broken

lordbane2110
lordbane2110 Posts: 8 Arc User
edited July 2015 in Prime World
Everytime I try and log into Prime World, I get the message, ArcUnknownError, I cannot verify as I cannot use the cog, I have tried unistalling and reinstalling twice, but nothing

I really like this game, and it's not funny having this error, can you please tell me what is going on?

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn13/codex_2001ordbane2110/Arc Error_zpsfnsi4puh.jpg

for reference, as I would really like to get back to playing this, and if you get that Error you cannot click the cog, as your frozen out from it.

Uninstalled for the 3rd time, reinstalled and reset my lappy and still nothing.

This seem more effort than it's worth, and if it hadn't been for the fact I have been playing it for months with 4 accounts, then I would be trying so hard now
Post edited by lordbane2110 on

Comments

• digibrony
    digibrony Posts: 3 Arc User
    Everytime I try and log into Prime World, I get the message, ArcUnknownError, I cannot verify as I cannot use the cog, I have tried unistalling and reinstalling twice, but nothing

I really like this game, and it's not funny having this error, can you please tell me what is going on?

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn13/codex_2001ordbane2110/Arc Error_zpsfnsi4puh.jpg

for reference, as I would really like to get back to playing this, and if you get that Error you cannot click the cog, as your frozen out from it.

This seem more effort than it's worth, and if it hadn't been for the fact I have been playing it for months with 4 accounts, then I would be trying so hard now

I have that same problem.
    My brother installed it without any problems on his PC but on mine it doesn't work
    My PC is even better than his but i don't think this has anything to do with who's PC is better...game doesn't allow me to start at all ...
    May someone tell me a way to fix this error?
    DerpyWhooves - Glacial/Semi-Divine Priest [Illyfue]
  • eufloria5
    eufloria5 Posts: 5 Arc User
    digibrony wrote: »

I have that same problem.
    My brother installed it without any problems on his PC but on mine it doesn't work
    My PC is even better than his but i don't think this has anything to do with who's PC is better...game doesn't allow me to start at all ...
    May someone tell me a way to fix this error?

could you, please, contact Prime World support team? http://support.en.playpw.com/index.php?/Troubleshooter/List
  • digibrony
    digibrony Posts: 3 Arc User
    actually i fixed the bug
    i followed THAT link which you provided me and i downloaded the game from there
    it was A OK afterwards :)
    DerpyWhooves - Glacial/Semi-Divine Priest [Illyfue]
  • antsinner#8116
    antsinner#8116 Posts: 4 Prime World Community Manager
    "ArcUnknownError" makes me think it might be an issue with the Arc client.
    Try playing the game through the normal client. You should also contact the Arc support.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    Or there's the ArcRepair.exe that you can run to repair Arc also.​​

Categories