Your favorite ESO pet?

Well, since we're in a state of tranquility at the moment, let's discuss our favorite pet and/or pet that we want to get in the future.

When I started the game I was a huge fan of bunnies and grew very fond of the Moonhare bun buns around the starting area. Caught one and managed to get a Calm-Ferus element one as my first capture outside of tutorial. The little buddy sticked with me for so long I ended up maxing its meld stats (save for defense/resist). While it may not do anything worthy of PvP, he/she still holds a place in my heart. Now if only I could give it a third fuse stat...

A pet that I've been dying to wait for release/availability is the Lamian Huntress. Apparently it was available in the past, but has only been distributed a few times. For a while I've waited until the day I see her available again, but it looks like she's very elusive to being available.

So what's your favorite pet? It doesn't have to be all powerful, just a head's up!

Comments

• ladycrane
    ladycrane Posts: 105 Community Moderator
    edited August 2015
    I am not a big pet person (I'm too old for the pokemon generation xD). I only have 1 rare pet, but it's too big and always in the way.

I had 2 pets that I spent a lot of time with when level cap was only 90. The one I chose has no useful skills and is not even melded. But, he was a stoic companion and I always enjoyed his stomping, rumbling, and general grumpy temperament.

I call him MrBlubbers *.*

MrBlubbers.png
  • nikolina21
    nikolina21 Posts: 62 Arc User
    Hmm i guess i like White Dragon, it makes me look op with it even if it's weak. But i also like cute ones like that fox we get at beginning and also panda cub c;
  • xzyzek
    xzyzek Posts: 27 Arc User
    Used to love Peachtails, had one named Bambi! c:

2015-08-16%2017-36-27_zpschmbr9bc.png
  • jeesby
    jeesby Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Well it has to be my MoC of course, but I do like my BB Tiger too.

2013_11_10_21_36_36.png

Categories