Some issues

storules
storules Posts: 134 Arc User
FYI:
I noticed this personally or from some people's feedback

-Flags are useless or nobody seems to care about doing much with what's being reported either spamming/insults.
- Tech Support doesn't work since there is no real section to report issues on forum problems like it was in the former set up.
tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    In submitting a ticket you would choose first the "Arc" product, then "Technical Issues" for category with "General Technical Issues". Or, at least, that's how I would put it. They can decide if it needs to go somewhere else.

You should also feel free to message the moderators for that specific communities forum on issues with spamming or insults. Currently though, the moderator's tools are very limited as they are still working on developing/enabling the forum tools.​​
  • lewstelamon01
    lewstelamon01 Posts: 15,946 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Yeah, we're having issues with being able to read the Reported Posts sub-forum and have to scan threads manually for potential violations. So, it's probably better to tag the mods for that forum ( such as @ (username) in a post so they can give it a look, or send them a PM.

ROLL TIDE ROLL
  • storules
    storules Posts: 134 Arc User
    I was curious but who oversees the specific section CM? Some people think perhaps CM is not helping. No complains but who actually oversees them? Would that be a lead or an EP? How to get in touch besides writing unnoticed tickets to support?

Thanks!
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • xxthe10thdoctor
    xxthe10thdoctor Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Can someone help me?

I started a support ticket for an item that is not working in Neverwinter.

Edit: issue solved
    Post edited by xxthe10thdoctor on
  • mrlatour
    mrlatour Posts: 8 Arc User
    Has anyone had a issue where they couldn't use or check there mail for it would cause the game to crash. Support said they could help me and they sent me here.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    mrlatour wrote: »
    Has anyone had a issue where they couldn't use or check there mail for it would cause the game to crash. Support said they could help me and they sent me here.
    Step 1: Verify the integrity of the game client files. (Be certain to exclude the game folder from your antivirus scans first.)

Step 2: Post in the support forum for the game you are having an issue with.​​
  • evilvenom316
    evilvenom316 Posts: 2 New User
    I keep getting SNR and all they can say is lagg is part of any large mmo. Well i have yet to run into problems with SWTOR. Destiny keeps dcing me with erro code weasle
  • vivekaxena#0896
    vivekaxena#0896 Posts: 1 New User
    I need help! unable to install arc installer. I see targetdir files missing when installing arc installer.

Categories