Failed to connect to server

Anyone else getting this issue? The game was fine for the tutorial and then once i had completed it the game shut down and now i get this when trying to relaunch it :/

Comments

• usmcbody
    usmcbody Posts: 1
    yep same here....
  • all the time, then I restarted the computer and it worked...
    Shadows Dance as Time Rules
    Ten Thousand Heavens Break
    Ten Thousand Worlds Shatter
    All Is Dust
  • arnys
    arnys Posts: 1
    Same here...
  • gimpeline
    gimpeline Posts: 11 Arc User
    same here
  • edinack
    edinack Posts: 1 Arc User
    yeh i got that "Failed to connect" every time i launch a game of bortherlands and i have to restart the game for like 2-3 times to connect to it. It's really annoying!
  • Glad I'm not the only one. I've made a ticket to the main prime world support, they were utterly useless. They just said wait for the next patch and see if it's fixed. It seems to be an issue with one of their russian game servers.
  • My issue is with the borderlands like edinack, not with connecting to the castle itself.
  • luxandra
    luxandra Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The problem is on their end, it is a failure to optimize, and put in a buffer for queing matches, to avoid server overload. The influx of new players through the ARC gaming client, only serves to demonstrate the lack of planning on the development company that manages the server networks. As a result of that, right now the game isn't worth investing anything into, because trying to gain rating, won't accomplish anything. This problem has been going on, ever since I started playing, over a month ago.
  • typhoncal
    typhoncal Posts: 232 Arc User
    They are fixing the issue, does NO one read?
    Commander Shran - You tell Archer, that is three the pink skin owes me!
  • garsoad1
    garsoad1 Posts: 3
    edited June 2015
    Hi, i can t enter the game!! not even to start it... what is wrong? it says: "server connection error
    ".
  • garsoad1
    garsoad1 Posts: 3
    typhoncal wrote: »
    They are fixing the issue, does NO one read?

Where is the info about them making this right? i need to know when will be ready up...
  • poe857
    poe857 Posts: 10 Arc User
    It's driving me nuts!! I just want to play. :(
  • kazumipoesje
    kazumipoesje Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Yes. The same with STO :s
  • deathsoul#2009
    deathsoul#2009 Posts: 1 Arc User
    wtf is everybody having the problem
  • mats#8538
    mats#8538 Posts: 17 Prime World Community Manager
    We recently performed maintenance on our servers which gives out the error "failed to connect to server" to players still ingame.

The servers are working again. For more information about new patches and maintenance you can have a look here:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/prime_world/news
    http://en.playpw.com/
  • donnygreen
    donnygreen Posts: 1 Arc User
    I can't even log onto the game for the first time.. I get "failed to connect to server" everytime.. I can't even try this game out
  • nefaricius
    nefaricius Posts: 1 Arc User
    ^ Same
  • mats#8538
    mats#8538 Posts: 17 Prime World Community Manager
    edited December 2015
    Hi! I would like to ask the two of you to create a support ticket. You can contact them here:
    http://support.en.playpw.com/
    Please make sure you add a screenshot of the error message!
    We will perfom maintenance for our new patch 10.6.1 soon.
    If you have any questions you can ask me as well.
  • autoguardianashe
    autoguardianashe Posts: 2 New User
    Yeah, I can't even create a support ticket thingy. I try, and I can't get past the screenshot part. It wont let me screenshot the error message because it's during the loading screen to Borderlands. HELP?!
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    Yeah, I can't even create a support ticket thingy. I try, and I can't get past the screenshot part. It wont let me screenshot the error message because it's during the loading screen to Borderlands. HELP?!

Alt+PrtScn Then go to Paint and hit paste.
    Then File > Save As. Choose .png and give it a name.​​

Categories