"Permission Problem" posting in STO on multiple devices?

I've run into an odd problem trying to post to STO General Discussion: no quick reply box and a "Permissions Problem" error when I try to quote and reply to someone. Has some sort of unannounced maintenance started? I would like to hope that if someone on the PWE team had a problem with me individually, that they would explain via PM where we could talk it over, so I can't imagine that's what it is. This just seems more like a bug or maintenance...any ideas? Anyone having the same problem?

Troubleshooting steps taken before reporting a problem:

--Logging out and back in
--Dumping cookies and browser cache
--Switching from computer to iPhone

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.

Comments

• crusader2007
    crusader2007 Posts: 1,568 Arc User
    Same as in here...Thought for a SEC that was banned...however...here I am. It's happening sporadically with some threads. Is this an vanilla enhancement issue or PWE?

Thanks!
    ​​
    DUwNP.gif

• gulberat
    gulberat Posts: 400 Arc User
    Seems it may have stopped now--but I am still leaving this here in case it happens again.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.

Categories