RaiderZ Shutdown Notice

Comments

• ccord
    ccord Posts: 5 Arc User
    Even if I wanted to I can't because when I try to write to support, the page isn't loading. Well but that doesn't really matter now. I wish it was just a little break, not forever.
  • sumirehana
    sumirehana Posts: 5 Arc User
    BUMP.. I tried to post new discussion but it is not shown in this forums, "RaiderZ Forum" so yeah might wanna check here http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1194456/ingame-database-lag
    dknildr.png
  • jumyy
    jumyy Posts: 2 Arc User
    Don't want to believe it :( ...sad to know it... :'(
    images.php?file=4314021753.jpg

• sumirehana
    sumirehana Posts: 5 Arc User
    jumyy wrote: »
    Don't want to believe it :( ...sad to know it... :'(

Yeah Jumy, we will organize some great gathering right before the game close, sometime this coming few weeks, still don't know tho but it might be a good idea if we will do it last day and till the game shutsdown "till last second". For now me and my friends are playing, some will play too as respect for the game and cherish the the remaining moments of the game. I hope the invisible GMs come over too, hang out for a bit, promote your new games etc.
    dknildr.png
  • ganeonore
    ganeonore Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 2015
    And there's no hope for this game to be saved by a Kickstarter campaign or a game company that could buy the game to MAIET and make it rebirth?

I'm not playing this game but I read the news on a website and feel sad for the community. Looks like this game could have become a very good one, at least it looks like it had some potential.
  • justawitness
    justawitness Posts: 84 Arc User
    ganeonore wrote: »
    And there's no hope for this game to be saved by a Kickstarter campaign or a game company that could buy the game to MAIET and make it rebirth?

I'm not playing this game but I read the news on a website and feel sad for the community. Looks like this game could have become a very good one, at least it looks like it had some potential.

I wish something like that could happen. It could always happen since it looks like they sold the dev rights to GunZ 2. The guy who does Steam posts changed on June 8 which is my main thought behind that.

Face piles of trials with smiles.
  • ziggmis
    ziggmis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    <Said it before, I'll say it again: Do not discuss private servers. Period.>
    Post edited by lewstelamon01 on
  • turless09
    turless09 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Let me say it was a Good killing time game , lvl 40 everytime i spend my time on HH to farm runes im was a farmer' player :smile: I\m so sorry for my early post i was so pissd so much ( guess like evryone when you writen about shuttdown ) i need it to throw off of myself on the paper - mean forum . Was have really hope on Raiderz that we will made to the future, slowly but someday ! with new cool epic gears , and new new more new stuff and cool bosses to slash together in a party group with nice people . Sooo _ than.. BYE RAIDZ ! will miss ya and my 4 years of experience , started before on Eu > Na = The End has come :blush:
  • hydrahok
    hydrahok Posts: 10 Arc User
    to bad you can't keep the game running without updating it to make most of the players happy lol
  • lewstelamon01
    lewstelamon01 Posts: 15,946 Arc User
    hydrahok wrote: »
    to bad you can't keep the game running without updating it to make most of the players happy lol

Kind of hard to update a game when the devs responsible for providing updates have gone out of business, no?

ROLL TIDE ROLL
  • jacktehr1pp3r
    jacktehr1pp3r Posts: 28 Arc User

Kind of hard to update a game when the devs responsible for providing updates have gone out of business, no?
    Too bad PWE didn't have the initiative to buy this game either, right?
  • lewstelamon01
    lewstelamon01 Posts: 15,946 Arc User

Too bad PWE didn't have the initiative to buy this game either, right?

That's a business decision. If the game was turning a profit--but not enough of one to offset the cost of outright purchasing the rights--or Maiet simply wasn't interested in selling the rights to PWE, then there isn't much else that PWE could have done.

ROLL TIDE ROLL
  • SnowChild
    SnowChild Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Let me remind PWE/ARC
    When I interviewed Perfect World Entertainment back in 2013, WE WERE ASSURED that despite servers shutting down in Europe and Korea, that business would continue as usual.
    Back in 2013, PWE expressed interest to me in a license similar to that of Neowiz in Japan, who were creating their own content.

That’s a great question, but it’s not something that we’ve considered at this point. We’ve heard great things out of Japan, and are always open to new opportunities in order TO ENSURE THE CONTINUED SUCCESS OF THE GAME, and making a positive experience for the players.

Its hard to believe that MAIET would not sell that license if it knew they will bail out.So the only conclusion i can take from this is >> PWE/ARC lied us.
    SnowChild [Lvl. 40 - 35 Sorcerer / 5 Cleric]-[Full Rena set(+5) + Teneth Staff(+6)]-[Halloween Costume + full Obsidian's of Intelligence +2]
    IcyRose [Lvl.40 Support Cleric]-[Full Rena set + Teneth Staff + Teneth One Hand Mace]
    SnowDust [Lvl. 40 PVE Defender]-[Full Rena set + Teneth Sword]
    MistySnow [ Lvl.40 PVE Berserker]-[Full Rena set + Teneth Great Sword]
    QueenSnow [Lvl. 27 PVE Assassin]
  • userraiderz
    userraiderz Posts: 1 New User
    I started playing this game in Mid 2013 And i enjoyed Beresker the most...I used to play this game like um...5-7 hours a day,Used to farm everyday,I still remember i stayed woked up when they were gonna release the assasin Patch,It was night time when they released i didnt sleep that night!

But before few months i left this game coz of no new updates,Just created an account to send Reply to this thread!
    I was in Crawler Server with my BERESKER NAMED SkyBlizard!

RAIDER Z I WILL MISS YOU ALOT!
  • hydrahok
    but it sucks we really don't want to see raiderz shutdown we worked really on on this game x-x
  • hydrahok
    but it stinks*
  • pablomixto
    pablomixto Posts: 1 New User
    rofl

mad skater
  • glacierrr
    glacierrr Posts: 1 Arc User
    Damn, gonna miss RaiderZ so damn much.. Been on this game for 3 years and i really love it alot, no amount of words can describe how much i love this game. It's really sad to see it go :(

This game has been far too memorable.
  • guasr2
    guasr2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    ;-; im here for you baby
    Post edited by guasr2 on
  • legendraiderx
    legendraiderx Posts: 10 Arc User
    baby91 wrote: »
    :'(:'(:'( mummmmmyyyy!!!!!
    Its Been a long Day ~
    Without u my Friend~
    And i'll tell u All about It ~
    When I see u Again ~ :'(:'(

;-; im here for you baby
  • aforgottendragon
    aforgottendragon Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thanks everyone for sticking to the game for so long! It's been an amazing experience these past few years.

I doubt I will ever find a game again that I enjoyed this thoroughly. Had so much fun with my friends and guild.

Take care everyone! RaiderZ will always have a special spot in our hearts, and that will keep us all connected!

Ancalagon (Fleetfoot)/ Haikyuu (Crawler) checking out for good.

Bye everyone <3
  • neww123
    neww123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    So the time has come again... I already know that feeling of a broken heart and the feeling something i will miss. Back than it was the same as it was the end for the eu servers. But this time it hurts even more.

Its a shame how this masterwork ended like this. So much potencial wasted... so many voices ignored... so many gamerhearts broken...

So once again thanks to all the gamers i met and had a great time. Thanks to all the memories i have experienced and take them with me and try to fix the hole in my heart with them.

Dear RaiderZ,

It will be a long day
    without you my dear friend :´(

with kindest love from the bottom of my heart,
    YOUR FRIEND ZERX
  • hoori1
    hoori1 Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 2015
    {Let's not and say that we did. Thanks.}
    Post edited by lewstelamon01 on
  • squigidude
    squigidude Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    i don't get it. why shut down the servers? i mean i realize the developers are gone, maintenance has become a challenge and the player base isnt as big as a game containing this much awesome SHOULD be.

But even despite that this game has value. Maybe not to PWE but to somebody. Why shut it down?

edit: honestly i dont understand any of this, im not a businessman myself. when announcing the shut down PWE stated that maiet is no longer operating yet they seem to be up and running just fine and still creating new games

seems to me theres an easy fix here that PWE and Maiet simply aren't interested in finding. There are people willing to take over the servers. buy the rights, provide maintenance, updates, whatever. And i see no reason why shutting it down makes sense from any perspective
    Post edited by squigidude on
  • mysteriona
    mysteriona Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Haven't played in years and just heard the news. To this day when anyone asks "best combat in a mmo?"

My answer will always be Raiderz.

Crawler server
    Sorc/cleric hybrid

Ign: Mysteriona ( I still have my Raiderz videos on YouTube just search Raiderz Mysteriona)

Sigh gonna have to tell my gf Mandie about this news.

RIP Raiderz
    Post edited by mysteriona on
  • hinahanghilow
    hinahanghilow Posts: 16 Arc User
    mysteriona wrote: »
    Haven't played in years and just heard the news. To this day when anyone asks "best combat in a mmo?"

My answer will always be Raiderz.

Crawler server
    Sorc/cleric hybrid

Ign: Mysteriona ( I still have my Raiderz videos on YouTube just search Raiderz Mysteriona)

Sigh gonna have to tell my gf Mandie about this news.

RIP Raiderz

youre the one whose alwys with Xuewielian right?

You Can't Say Bubbles in an Angry Manner..

Server : Crawler
    IGN: PHanOpoBiC [Sin] lvl ; 40
  • hinahanghilow
    hinahanghilow Posts: 16 Arc User
    im gonna gonna gonna miss u all so mvch F.U!
    You Can't Say Bubbles in an Angry Manner..

Server : Crawler
    IGN: PHanOpoBiC [Sin] lvl ; 40
  • naaliaave
    naaliaave Posts: 1 Arc User
    Protip: The Exiled Realm of Arborea.
  • kuyahyuuga
    kuyahyuuga Posts: 1 Arc User
    I still remember those big Epic Mt.Eda wars, the best of RaiderZ. Oh well, goodbye everyone. I'll miss you all from Diago.
  • broatside
    broatside Posts: 3 Arc User
    As it is now over I wanted to thank all of those who were playing with me this great game. I think I will have a hard time finding a new game that will have such a good active combat system and in most parts such a great community as it was here on Diago.
    Thanks for those who showed up on this day to say goodbye and thanks to the GM Ohmi who was spawning Bosses in Ingen.
    Thanks for those fun years I had.
    I hope I will see some of those players in another game to continue the fun we had here.
    Until than I want to thank you angain and hope you will have a good time where ever you are going now and what ever you are going to do from now on .
    Bye says Kriegsmaid/Warmaid from the East Server Diago

Categories