Database, talent calculator, equip list, and droprates

justawitness
justawitness Posts: 84 Arc User
edited July 2015 in General Discussion
All of that info is over at RaiderZRecord.com
djzJUvw.png

If you have any problems with the site, want your video featured, or would like to make a contribution post in this thread.

Face piles of trials with smiles.

Comments

• jacktehr1pp3r
    jacktehr1pp3r Posts: 28 Arc User
    All of that info is over at RaiderZRecord.com
    djzJUvw.png

If you have any problems with the site, want your video featured, or would like to make a contribution post in this thread.

Hey, Witness
    I sent you a PM, hit me up whenever you get the chance. Thank you.
  • nekroartorias90
    nekroartorias90 Posts: 3 Arc User
    It lacks the drop rates for costumes (the ones that bosses and HH ones drops)
  • justawitness
    justawitness Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I just checked some of them and they are definitely there. Which one in particular did you not find?

Face piles of trials with smiles.
  • SnowChild
    SnowChild Posts: 17 Arc User
    The drop rate was made by me "thesoulshaker" >> they were used using access to RaiderZ japan files.

I did intend to do them for our version and also in the original forum thread i did shared the files of all the item names/drop rates and from what monster all that u had to do is merge them in one file.

Now that the RaiderZ adventure is over i don't know why do you need those drops.
    SnowChild [Lvl. 40 - 35 Sorcerer / 5 Cleric]-[Full Rena set(+5) + Teneth Staff(+6)]-[Halloween Costume + full Obsidian's of Intelligence +2]
    IcyRose [Lvl.40 Support Cleric]-[Full Rena set + Teneth Staff + Teneth One Hand Mace]
    SnowDust [Lvl. 40 PVE Defender]-[Full Rena set + Teneth Sword]
    MistySnow [ Lvl.40 PVE Berserker]-[Full Rena set + Teneth Great Sword]
    QueenSnow [Lvl. 27 PVE Assassin]
  • nekroartorias90
    nekroartorias90 Posts: 3 Arc User
    what is the drop rate for Zygniv horn?

Categories