East Server are not available [July 4]

2»

Comments

• ohmi
    ohmi Posts: 79 Perfect World Employee
    Another update - seems whatever broke was serious. We've got something we're trying to get the servers back up, but if it doesn't work we'll have to get ahold of someone at MAIET to fix it.
    GM Ohmi says: "Send us a ticket!"
    https://support.arcgames.com
    Ohmis Banhammer
  • kireiryogi
    kireiryogi Posts: 7 Arc User
    Well the current state of Affairs is that MAIET as far as I know it's still OWNER of the game PWE is a publisher there are legal things involved and it's maybe one of the reasons it can't develop new content for this game. On another end there's always the point "does current game pop, mean we will get a profit out of investment on new content for raiderz?" this is most certainly what they think.
    Though I wont speak of something I don't really know.
    I aggre with the posts thus far. I'm a patient person so I will keep waiting, if this reaches the undesireable end though PWE joins up in my blacklist of game companies. Not because this might end someday I'm certainly aware of that, but because of what is being done here to us as players.
    If you don't care about this game be open about it, but don't just make people be this way because they might want to try another game of yours in the future, recommend friends to play your games, your company wont have that.
    If the staff are gamers in the minimun of it you should understand that gaming to some is more than just an hobby it's something you dedicate hours of your life. I could move on to another game. But I don't feel like playing anything else.
    Since you guys are publishers and not outright devs I think. As long as people keep coming you guys get a profit, also as they make new games you guys publish and you get your cut of the pie. No wonder this game is little cared about. The well has probably run dry even though theres people still paying for ZEN. It's sad that I found this game so late not like I could play it like 2 years ago. (low end desktop)
    Now, bring the game back up as soon as you can! I don't want to think of this things that companies are all money diggers that there's more to life than just money for like everything!
    Wish you all the best.

Server:Diago
    IGN: Nevery
  • jacktehr1pp3r
    jacktehr1pp3r Posts: 28 Arc User
    I really believe Maiet is out of business for good. Their website is completely down, they have been inactive for months, another game for android is also not connecting to the database and PWE didn't even bother trying to migrate all previous threads from Raiderz. So for me it more than clear that they are getting ready to pull the plug.
  • kireiryogi
    kireiryogi Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Sounds like the perfect excuse and perfect timing to pull the plug. So when West gets problems PWE can't fix they go and try to contact MAIET that we all know no longer cares about RaiderZ so West clock is ticking for you too.
    The way I see it, they got the perfect recipe right now to close the East servers.
    I'll post again if there is an update on this. Posting too much rants that obviously dosen't matter at all.

Server:Diago
    IGN: Nevery
  • batusay2010
    batusay2010 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    <Please respect all members of our community--staff included--or do not post. Frustration does not excuse disrespect. Thank you>
    Post edited by lewstelamon01 on
  • batusay2010
    edited July 2015
    <Moderated for violating the Rules and Policies>
  • batusay2010
    edited July 2015
    <Moderated for violating the Rules and Policies>
  • kaeiki
    kaeiki Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hello! So what is the progress since the last time?
  • ohmi
    Ohmis Banhammer
  • harlock
    harlock Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I hope it works out fine. Chime is deserted for many, but a good place free of what many of us dislike at mmo´s.
    If not, well, best wishes to the friends and aquaintances I made there this past 3 months, good lads you lot!

Cheers
    Buckler , lv.40 defender.
  • legendraiderx
    legendraiderx Posts: 10 Arc User
    The West Server is also down, im guessing that the same problem that happened with the east has now moved to the west, when you start up there are no servers avaible on the list, just a empty blank screen.
  • harlock
    harlock Posts: 4 Arc User
    The West Server is also down, im guessing that the same problem that happened with the east has now moved to the west, when you start up there are no servers avaible on the list, just a empty blank screen.
    There is a maintenance going on.
  • legendraiderx
    legendraiderx Posts: 10 Arc User
    >.> usually cannot login to the server, when theres a maintence
  • ohmi
    East servers should be back up now!
    Ohmis Banhammer

Categories