I'm through with a set forums that doesn't work.

Priority number one for any forum should be to make sure most features work, and that goes doubly especial for the tools needed to report incidents to moderation. I have had it. I'm through. The inmates run the asylum. Voice one concern that the PWE board staff shouldn't rely on community modifications to get this whole fiasco operating somewhere closer to 100% rather than 10%, and you'll have every bridge-dwelling troll in this progressively more toxic forum community dog-piling you. And when no moderation comes after flagging their posts, or even when you compromise and use an @ handle to get a moderator's attention, moderation still does not come.

It's over. This place is a wretched hive of scum and villainy. It's no wonder the developers never have taken the forums seriously. They've been always filled with atrocious individuals, some of the worst personalities I've come across. But they've only gotten worse after the Vanilla switch. There have been only a few communities I've ranked at the cesspool bottom of the Internet and these forums have earned that distinguished dishonor. I've left them all, because they're frankly not worth my last vestiges of sanity.

Begone, vile thing.

Comments

• rooster707
    rooster707 Posts: 678 Arc User
    Can I haz your stuffs?
    76561198032353876.png
  • jcsww
    jcsww Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    The thing is, the people who make the decisions will never hear your feedback. The people that work hard behind the scenes to try and get this forum working in a way that makes it user friendly are doing their best to get it done. Don't preach to the workers about decisions the boss made!

There will always be people in life that you won't like. Do your best to ignore them and go on about your life. The mods have always had their work cut out for them with this game. The more positive feedback lately with the new EP will hopefully rally the community to move in a more positive direction.
    Reminder: Put something here!
  • gulberat
    gulberat Posts: 400 Arc User
    They're banned. Whenever you see that avatar, that means that person won't be coming back.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • jcsww
    jcsww Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    gulberat wrote: »
    They're banned. Whenever you see that avatar, that means that person won't be coming back.

Oh. The avatar is fairly tiny so I didn't really pay any attention to it. That is good to know though. Thank you!
    Reminder: Put something here!
  • tehbubbaloo
    tehbubbaloo Posts: 246 Arc User
    i guess he was wrong about moderation afterall...​​
  • gulberat
    jcsww wrote: »

Oh. The avatar is fairly tiny so I didn't really pay any attention to it. That is good to know though. Thank you!

There is at least one spoof avatar of it out there, though. @flyingfinn, for instance, has been BANANAED. ;)

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • lewstelamon01
    lewstelamon01 Posts: 15,946 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    jcsww wrote: »

There is at least one spoof avatar of it out there, though. @flyingfinn, for instance, has been BANANAED. ;)

Would have been funnier if he replaced the circle and slash with a tiny minion.

Or, he could have been banhamstered. GO FOR THE EYES, BOO!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL
  • gulberat
    edited July 2015
    I know, I was totally thinking Minions there. "Ba-na-na?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEvHszfHenw
    Post edited by gulberat on

• flyingfinn
    flyingfinn Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I guess one of those atrocious individuals got flushed.
    onion-22.gif
    ​​
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Categories