East Server are not available [July 4]

batusay2010
batusay2010 Posts: 21 Arc User
edited July 2015 in General Discussion
Hello,

is it me or the East server is down? I do not see Diago or Chimera servers, also no threat about this issue and no live chat!
As I read this forum i see PWE decided to ban some regions (country's), is Romania one of them? (Europe).

http://postimg.org/image/uzzh7hzcx/

Comments

• kireiryogi
    kireiryogi Posts: 7 Arc User
    This is horrible no warning at all or notice. It's been like this since last night(for me) I thought it was just me, now this clears it up it's not just me. Hope it's not forever.

Server:Diago
    IGN: Nevery Defender
  • mikiatsu
    mikiatsu Posts: 6 Arc User
    Are there ANY updates on this????
  • levitem
    levitem Posts: 4 Arc User
    I dont think soo, if u read the rules all the team dont need to info anyone about this shut down, unfair this arc team for players.
    What are bored me is if the server backup!

25. Interruption of Service
    25.1We reserve the right to interrupt the Service or any part thereof from time to time on a regularly scheduled basis or otherwise with or without prior notice in order to perform maintenance. You agree that we will not be liable for any interruption of the Service or any part thereof, delay or failure to perform resulting from any causes whatsoever.
    25.2You acknowledge that the Service or any part thereof may be interrupted for reasons beyond our control, and we cannot guarantee that you will be able to access the Service whenever you may wish to do so. We shall not be liable for any interruption of the Services, delay or failure to perform resulting from any causes whatsoever.
    25.3We have the right at any time with or without reason to change and/or eliminate any aspect(s) of the Service as we see fit in our sole discretion.
    25.4We are not obligated to refund all or any portion of any Account fee (if any), by reason of any interruption of the Service by reason of any of the circumstances described in paragraphs 25.1, 25.2.

This team ... no comments Arc good game poor team owning there :)
    For sure if i lost something i ill stop playing PW games,because this team or teams dont have nothing to give us motivation in continue playing or help us, only come with sorry apolzx and poor stuff and when the bad way come only one side ill lose, u know what side? The players that inject time and money.
  • kireiryogi
    edited July 2015
    Nothing, no information anywhere. I'm so <moderated> at this I want to write a storm to PWE. You don't do this to customers paying or even potential. A very small percentage of people seem to use the forums. Is even smaller than current game Population in East id say.

If this closes like this, in this way, and I have no way to atleast say bye to the people I met ingame, PWE is dead to me and any game they publish. I don't care. I have been here for little time compared with others but I like this game I see new players and even see returning ones. People claim the game is dead but it's not really really dead, it's also about how much effort you put into finding a party. Though this game is very party heavy on some fronts so it's normal it creates frustration amongst new players, specially those who come thinking I can solo everything and are not used to party play. (let's not get into the topic of what is or is not soloable)
    I can't deny there isn't a extreme amount of players also we have 2 west servers 2 east servers this merged into 1 each would be the best thing it would help the game feel less empty to people.
    Anyways I'll be waiting for updates on this matter. And once more PWE you are having a extremely bad way of dealing with your player base, very bad. (even though they don't have obligation to give us info, as the above poster stated its atleast a formality they could give us.)

IGN: Nevery
    Post edited by lewstelamon01 on
  • justawitness
    justawitness Posts: 84 Arc User
    Servers are not down for good, you're fine there.
    They will not say something this weekend about it was they are not in the offices on the weekends. We'll probably get an announcement that they are fixing them Monday. If I had to guess it's probably something similar to what happened with Crawler a few weeks ago.

Face piles of trials with smiles.
  • kaeiki
    kaeiki Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hi Nevery !
    It's me ! Gaoryl !
    (google translator)

I completly agree with you! I come from the EU server who closed with little warning us. I lost a lot of contacts and above all full of money ...

Maybe we'll see you in the game ...
  • kireiryogi
    Hey Gaoryl!

That's tough hope it dosen't happen again. By monday we will know something about this suppose we have to be patient. PWE staff have weekends too.

• batusay2010
    Oh I see, so the rules that @levitem posted and that belong to ARC it say to me something, that the server might be at some person's home. They can get DC at any time and they will not be responsible for such due to "we don't care about you". Well, this is lack of professionalism from their part. The server host, like I said above, it might be (I say it is) at a person's home and not at a server hosting company, this way they will not invest so much money into such company. True, RaiderZ doesn't have the number of players to worth work with it, what I try to say, that as a company they want a good profit, and RaiderZ might not be such game. They keep it open for those few players.
    This is how I see all that rules that I just read above. IF the case is this, then I would not judge them BUT as a company they should at LEAST say "we apologize for the inconvenience created" and they could give at least 20-50 beycium as a compensation gift or some nice FOOD.
  • levitem
    Well, this is lack of professionalism from their part.
    100% agree and all that rules only benefict them.
  • ohmi
    ohmi Posts: 79 Perfect World Employee
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Also thank you to the folks who sent in tickets. I'm trying to get a hold of some engineers to see what's going on.
    GM Ohmi says: "Send us a ticket!"
    https://support.arcgames.com
    Ohmis Banhammer
  • kaeiki
    So, what do they say?
  • ohmi
    ohmi Posts: 79 Perfect World Employee
    This is a weird one, it seems. From what I've gathered from the engineer chatter, there is nothing actually wrong with the servers... except for the fact that they're not showing up.
    They are still troubleshooting, but likely this will go until Monday. Sorry folks.
    GM Ohmi says: "Send us a ticket!"
    https://support.arcgames.com
    Ohmis Banhammer
  • batusay2010
    Ok, then merge all servers into a CENTRAL US server where make sub servers like diago, chimera, fleetfoot so on. To many servers for a handful of players. Also get rid of the speed hackers!
  • levitem
    edited July 2015
    <Please read and abide by the posted Rules and Policies. Do show respect for all aspects of our community at all times--this includes the company and its staff. Also, discussing or alluding to private servers is not allowed here. Thank you.>
  • kaeiki
    Please, find a solution soon and tell us when it's all good!
    (google translator) :''''(
  • kireiryogi
    Still here expecting some conclusion to this matter. I hope it dosen't take too long, everyday the server stays off the worse people will think, some of them might even move on and new players wont be entering the server. It dosen't seem this is a top priority though.
    Also so many people see this thread only like 5 people post in it. That's sad.

• kaeiki
    Maybe this is what they want to close the server...
  • batusay2010
    Crawler server is full of hackers and rude players, tons of lag it sux! Start that DIAGO already, at least there are nice and helpfull players !
  • kireiryogi
    Kaeiki don't think that. Leave that negative thinking for when we have an actual confirmation, they have to give us that atleast or else it's extremely bad coming from their company.
    I never played on crawler but I can safely say the people in Diago are nice (those that I have met thus far) quality over quantity. :)

• jackx126
    jackx126 Posts: 2 Arc User
    The only thing which makes crawler a better server is the huge population (and even that is not worth it). I just have a low lvl char to compare prices on TM and stuff like that, so I rarely log on there. The thing is, as soon as I logged on, I saw people arguing, spamming in the chat. Nvm, this happens, but what really bothered me was that when i tried to farm goblin golem with some other random low lvls, there was this rude lvl 40 dude who came and stole golem on purpose (aggroing it with circle of punishment) several times, not wanting to enter a party. I mean it's really sad that i come and play for 2 hours and already meat people like that. Also, the lag is huuuge. Not sure if it's really because of all the hackers or something else, but i hear people complaining about that a lot. So for all the people who didn't play on crawler, there you have it lol. Diago may have a low population but the community is great. Bit off topic, but still xD
  • levitem
    levitem wrote: »
    <Please read and abide by the posted Rules and Policies. Do show respect for all aspects of our community at all times--this includes the company and its staff. Also, discussing or alluding to private servers is not allowed here. Thank you.>

Wrongly understood what I wrote apologize for google translator use.

I missed not respect the team, only mentioned the lack of professionalism, comparing your team with an amateur team, I think it's constructive criticism that you guys can improve.
    Not flee the server offline topic also because what I said was about it,i got two reassons to stop play and this offline server is one,soo its not out of topic, but it is advisable to read what you want in your forum and maybe this is normal because the forum is the center of the new players,then 80% there are kids and maybe the words of private are strong to them apologize for the exemple that i have use in there, but i think u guys need to start accept good,bad and constructive criticism, because i believe a forum's General "DISCUSSION" its to show our opinion about the topic and for the next person read and think about all the points of this.

When you guys fix the servers you can come and "QUOTE" my comment and say " See Levitem you got wrong and we have improve our work and have fix all the things you have critique in your comment" and i believe the next topic ill be join Chimera or Diago from players of there.

If you remove or edit this topic let at least my message for the group of friends:

Abi, Buck or Sor send me pm if you read this topic, I send things from Solomonk, a pity leave there in character. Good game guys.
  • jacktehr1pp3r
    jacktehr1pp3r Posts: 28 Arc User
    jackx126 wrote: »
    The only thing which makes crawler a better server is the huge population (and even that is not worth it). I just have a low lvl char to compare prices on TM and stuff like that, so I rarely log on there. The thing is, as soon as I logged on, I saw people arguing, spamming in the chat. Nvm, this happens, but what really bothered me was that when i tried to farm goblin golem with some other random low lvls, there was this rude lvl 40 dude who came and stole golem on purpose (aggroing it with circle of punishment) several times, not wanting to enter a party. I mean it's really sad that i come and play for 2 hours and already meat people like that. Also, the lag is huuuge. Not sure if it's really because of all the hackers or something else, but i hear people complaining about that a lot. So for all the people who didn't play on crawler, there you have it lol. Diago may have a low population but the community is great. Bit off topic, but still xD

Crawler doesn't even a huge population anymore. I had played in all 4 servers, a year ago the find a party feature in Crawler could have 5 pages of people looking for stuff to do and a costume potion could go for 1.5k gold. Nowadays, the find a party feature barely fills one page and a costume potion goes 250 - 300 gold, that's literally the same stats Chimera use to have when Cowen Marsh was released.
  • hinahanghilow
    hinahanghilow Posts: 16 Arc User
    just wait until the server fixed ... you will get a Free Swimsuit Costume (cost 1 crystal) Hahaha XD
    the Admins Can Fix it dont worry ^_^
    You Can't Say Bubbles in an Angry Manner..

Server : Crawler
    IGN: PHanOpoBiC [Sin] lvl ; 40
  • batusay2010
    edited July 2015
    3th day that server is not online, you guys say that you are looking into it but you keep us out from the loop. You just stand up for what I have said and many others want to say but they are afraid (don't know why). You lack of professionalism and communication. Your rule allow to do what ever you wish to do with any server at any time. If it come to think, the server was down on July 4th, really ?! US server down on 4th of July? Now that is hilarious! Yes, this is a sarcasm and if you don't get it then that's your problem.
    Now, let's suppose the server will be back, how do you want to compensate the down time due to your fault? Oh wait... your rule ...
    You should take note that the players writing in this post are fans of the game, by forcing your rules on us you "force" us to leave and just give you a thumb down when time come, i.e. bad reputation (not that some players already have it).

Just think about the above before you delete this post or just give an ignorant answer to us.
    In the mean time, come and ban the hackers on Crawler !
  • kaeiki
    edited July 2015
    I'm tired of waiting...
  • zumhslmc
    zumhslmc Posts: 2 New User
    edited July 2015
    That's all because of MAIET's website is down (where the east server list was stored).
    PWE just needs to prepare their own server list.

By the way, I really hate what MAIET is doing.
    They doesn't take care of their own game, ignore about players and publishers, then vanish silently at the end...
  • justawitness
    justawitness Posts: 84 Arc User
    zumhslmc wrote: »
    That's all because of MAIET's website is down (where the east server list was stored).
    PWE just needs to prepare their own server list.

By the way, I really hate what MAIET is doing.
    They doesn't take care of their own game, ignore about players and publishers, then vanish silently at the end...

East server was definitely not stored with MAIET's website.
    Servers are hosted by PWE, MAIET just makes the game and anyways their website is hosted in Korea.

Face piles of trials with smiles.
  • zumhslmc
    zumhslmc Posts: 2 New User
    edited July 2015
    East server itself is hosted by PWE. I meant the server list data, i.e. where you select Diago or Chimera.
    And the server list was provided as a static XML file which is linked to MAIET's website.

West server is just working fine now because PWE placed own server list when its outage issue.
    Post edited by zumhslmc on
  • magevskiwi
    magevskiwi Posts: 1 Arc User1
    edited July 2015
    <Please do show respect at all times for all members of our community--this includes staff. Frustration does not excuse disrespect.>
  • batusay2010
    One thing you all should know or understand. Since the EU server existed it was a rumour about the RaiderZ game developers (rumour that come true), that is, THEY QUIT developing this game after the assassin class was released. Now, if I would put myself in the skin of a company who own or "own" this game (RaiderZ) I wouldn't bother to much myself with a dead game. We have a choice, leave this game and play another or just wait until someone from this company will grow 2 pairs of balls and stand up for their lazy mistakes. It is a nice game, we are a handful players who like to spend our free time in this game, but seeing this kind of behaviour of a big company.. well.. I wonder, does my time worth to spend on this forum, swallow many insults and bully's on Crawler server next to all their hackers and hope for the other server to came online or just find another game and enjoy that?
    As for the company management, imagine that an old EU player come back, you show the finger to me (and many of those who care about this game) directly or indirectly. Well, you sealed your company with this attitude, hope you will get the same attitude in future from players and not just players what you show toward us.

Categories