Over the past few weeks, our team has outlined several different points of feedback coming from both the community and our internal team. The community team's main focus to provide an a channel for official information on titles under the Perfect World Entertainment portfolio. We want these forums to be simple to use, easy to navigate and customize-able for what our players want.
So with that said, here are areas that our team is looking to focus on/improve:
- Easily identify official comments - We have added forum titles that identify members of the community team, PWE team and development teams. In addition to this, we are looking to bring back the Dev Tracker, which will be an area that we collect all official comments for Neverwinter and Star Trek Online. It will work primarily for these as we have several individuals giving official comments in these forums.
- Forum Page Numbers - The forum page numbers only appear at the top. We are also going to be adding them to the bottom.
- Visual Changes - Right now, the background and text contrast with each other too much. We will look to soften this (color recommendations are more than welcome) and improve readability for things like links embedded within the forum post.
- Animated GIFs in Sigs - I'm hearing the two sides of the coin whether we want animated gifs in signatures or not. I'm not saying that we're going to make a decision on this just yet, but definitely feel free to chime in if this is something that you want or not.
- Latest Posts - Sometimes these don't show up and we're looking to fix this.
These aren't the only items on our list. I'm really most interested in hearing is what you want. I can't promise that we're going to change everything, but the feedback is important. I'll keep my eye on this thread moving forward. You may not hear from me, but I'm watching (kind of like Batman who is way better than Spider-Man).
Communications Manager - Perfect World EntertainmentSupport