Maintenance thread?

A little feedback here. You people at PWE need to be more organized about Raiderz. Maintenance started and there wasn't a maintenance thread here in the forums. We only got a vague in-game message 5 minutes after it started. We haven't been even addressed by a CM about the current status of the game since the migration of the forums. Most of us have to go around asking people if they think we will get new content or a major update soon. To which everyone replies no or that the chances are 0%. You people need to be straightforward with us. Maintaining a certain level of transparency with your community is also the professional approach expected from any prestigious company. This community wants to know if you guys at PWE are still pushing and stalking Maiet to deliver a new patch or are you guys just going with the "not our problem" tactic?

Comments

• justawitness
    justawitness Posts: 84 Arc User
    Right before Pin left he did say that PWE was trying to contact MAIET but every attempt was a failure and that MAIET was silent. I'd go and find the post but ya know old forums gone and such.

Face piles of trials with smiles.
  • jacktehr1pp3r
    jacktehr1pp3r Posts: 28 Arc User
    Right before Pin left he did say that PWE was trying to contact MAIET but every attempt was a failure and that MAIET was silent. I'd go and find the post but ya know old forums gone and such.

XD
  • jacktehr1pp3r

Did Korea get farther than us content-wise?
  • justawitness
    justawitness Posts: 84 Arc User

It's hard to say their content was different. Like there was supposed to be Hellhound gear but we never got it instead we got elemental enchants. But that's the only difference other than maybe double skillsets, hair salon, and a few cash items.

Here's video of Hellhound gear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkWzVxIZeXY

Face piles of trials with smiles.
  • jacktehr1pp3r

It's hard to say their content was different. Like there was supposed to be Hellhound gear but we never got it instead we got elemental enchants. But that's the only difference other than maybe double skillsets, hair salon, and a few cash items.

Here's video of Hellhound gear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkWzVxIZeXY

Awwww man! Some of that gear looks amazing.

Categories