Ghost Posts?

My posts and created threads are invisible to others.
Is it a ban or what?
Other people are asking about the same things in the forums and no official answer has been given.
Atleast somekind of notice should have been sended to me, since i have no idea what is it that i have posted is worth of total forum ban.
Or is there some new rules that were applied after the forum migrated under same vanilla..stuff.
@flyingfinn
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
And playing by myself since Aug 2009
Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Best Answer

• frtoaster
    frtoaster Posts: 2,566 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Well, you can see them now. So i guess it's fixed.
    Or not.
    Yeah, I think it might be fixed. I would wait a few days to see if your posts disappear.

Answers

• gulberat
    gulberat Posts: 400 Arc User
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    My posts and created threads are invisible to others.
    Is it a ban or what?
    Other people are asking about the same things in the forums and no official answer has been given.
    Atleast somekind of notice should have been sended to me, since i have no idea what is it that i have posted is worth of total forum ban.
    Or is there some new rules that were applied after the forum migrated under same vanilla..stuff.
    @flyingfinn

Weird. You may want to send a PM to @pwlaughingtrendy to see if she can tell you why this is happening.

You do not have the "banned avatar" that she's now using on people who are banned, though, so I suspect it's not intentional. But better to ask to find out for sure.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • flyingfinn
    flyingfinn Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Well, you can see them now. So i guess it's fixed.
    Or not.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • azurianstar
    azurianstar Posts: 6,518 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I'm experiencing the same trouble with invisible posts and Customer Support keeps saying to post here. No response from forum managers.
    Time is a meaning, where am I?
  • frtoaster
    frtoaster Posts: 2,566 Arc User
    It seems that azurianstar is another ghost poster.

http://i.imgur.com/mLzUyzU.png
    http://i.imgur.com/06CWHJ2.png

Categories