A few questions from a potential new player.

xsentinelsteelx
xsentinelsteelx Posts: 4 Arc User
Is PvP enabled everywhere, or are there places I could go to just goof around in the game and not worry about being ganked?

Is it possible through regular gameplay to acquire the items in the cash shop?

Is this a true 3D space sim or is it more like Star Trek online where you are limited to a 2D field with a minor amount of depth to simulate actual space?

Answers

• comrademoco
    comrademoco Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Is PvP enabled everywhere, or are there places I could go to just goof around in the game and not worry about being ganked?

1. The game is a PvP/E type game... much much like War Thunder and World of Tanks, but in space.
    2. You can't travel space its only an arena

Is it possible through regular gameplay to acquire the items in the cash shop?

I can't answer that one as I wasn't able to play long enough (not my type of game)
    Is this a true 3D space sim or is it more like Star Trek online where you are limited to a 2D field with a minor amount of depth to simulate actual space?

It does have 3D flight mechanics, but again it's not a simulator, its a War Thunder/Arena PvP/E game.

It's interesting and quiet fun. But it's not for everyone. I'd suggest, maybe... watching some youtube videos about it, that way it will give a general idea of the type of game.

Categories