This is horrible

i dunno if they updated the website or something but i can't get to builds that were in the forum and everything is gone, nice work

Comments

• tehbubbaloo
    tehbubbaloo Posts: 246 Arc User
    why am i seeing posts from raiderz after having specifically hidden it?
  • justawitness
    justawitness Posts: 84 Arc User

You need to play RaiderZ, that's why
    gamaaxi123 wrote: »
    i dunno if they updated the website or something but i can't get to builds that were in the forum and everything is gone, nice work

They are still bringing over the old forums. Or at least I hope they are. There's a lot of stuff there I don't want gone.

Face piles of trials with smiles.
  • jacktehr1pp3r
    jacktehr1pp3r Posts: 28 Arc User
    witness, what do you think are the chances of Raiderz ever getting another major update? In all honesty.
  • justawitness
    justawitness Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm going to go with 0% chance of a major update.
    The developer MAIET has been silent for a while now.
    I'll give you the basics on my thoughts.
    GunZ comes out, it's a decent success.
    RaiderZ comes out and is not a huge success, especially died when Tera went F2P
    GunZ 2 bombs hard and MAIET loses all their money
    MAIET takes a chance at mobile games and doesn't make much returns there either.
    They've been silent since.

If the game has any chance of new content it lies with another publisher. PWE is not the best at pushing for content. KR was always ahead of us, EU got Broken Silence before(although theirs was bugged worse than ours), and JP still has more stuff than us in terms of cash items. If another publisher picks up the game we can probably expect at least a minor update that has some bug fixes.
    Post edited by justawitness on

Face piles of trials with smiles.
  • jacktehr1pp3r
    jacktehr1pp3r Posts: 28 Arc User
    and I was still hoping for something :/
  • turless09
    turless09 Posts: 8 Arc User
    There's no hope we will be farm HH for the rest of our live's ! god damnn youu_ :s
  • Since this is the only post on the forums I've seen and it won't let me post, I'll ask here.
    Yesterday, 25th, I was kicking borgo to death with ice spikes. No I'm getting Login DB request failed. Does anyone know how to fix this?
  • Sorry guys, I figured it out. Wouldn't it be nice if they replaced "Login DB request failed" with "Login credentials timed out, relog please"?
  • tehbubbaloo
    tehbubbaloo Posts: 246 Arc User

You need to play RaiderZ, that's why

lol
    ok then
  • kingmadoc
    kingmadoc Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I'm going to go with 0% chance of a major update.

If the game has any chance of new content it lies with another publisher. PWE is not the best at pushing for content. KR was always ahead of us, EU got Broken Silence before(although theirs was bugged worse than ours), and JP still has more stuff than us in terms of cash items. If another publisher picks up the game we can probably expect at least a minor update that has some bug fixes.

news ive been needing to hear and not knowing where to get.
    wish this came sooner.

Q: IS IT at all possible at all likely that we can force MAIET's hand and form a Civilian Community Moderation and content development system? like valve has done.

if so. its a viable system. WildZ did it with just a bunch of ragtag servers. in my own pocket i could easily pull the resources to match it and if not, exceed it. though. money is not what i would be bringing to the table.
    personally my talents lay only in minor debugging and Map creation. though if i could get me hands on realworld engine 3.0 editor. i could far exceed its current map complexity, potentially cut the need for plugins by 20% and include self automated moderating and self automated event occurances. like i spent my last 4 years designing for valve sourcemod..
    however my skills for delegation far exceed that of my digital talent.
    what i believe 40% of the game population would like to see. is a SAO remake using the realworld raiderz combat engine. bam you will have over 2 million players.
    and the mmo advantage since the current tpsMO from SAO is 8 players max storyline Console mode. closed server pve pvp.

raiderz engine poopydoodles all over their gameplay content.
  • rahano
    rahano Posts: 4 New User
    Hey guys, i keep getting Login ID request Failed. Can you help me please?
    Thanks. ( I tried reinstalling )
  • rahano
    rahano Posts: 4 New User
    My bad it was Log in DB request failed*
  • hinahanghilow
    hinahanghilow Posts: 16 Arc User
    if plan A didnt work there still 25 more letters in the alphabet
    You Can't Say Bubbles in an Angry Manner..

Server : Crawler
    IGN: PHanOpoBiC [Sin] lvl ; 40
  • akkas01
    akkas01 Posts: 1 Arc User
    when ı launch the game there is no server in the list (us east region) can someone help me pls?
  • gammaflux
    gammaflux Posts: 1 New User
    > @akkas01 said:
    > when ı launch the game there is no server in the list (us east region) can someone help me pls?

Same here
  • loukolow
    loukolow Posts: 1 New User
    the servants of the East Region are all offline, what's wrong ???? I want to play

Categories