Change title under username?

I find this title under the username rather annoying, and I can't see any option anywhere to change it.
WsfT9UV.jpg
I mainly play Star Trek Online. I have barely even play Champions Online for years.
"Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"

Comments

• crm14916
    crm14916 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same here... Mine says I play COL but I only play STO... Never touched Champions...
    sto-sig-pic.png
  • claudiusdk
    claudiusdk Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I just recalled a message somewhere from a forum offcial/dev, saying we would get our STO veteran reward titles back.
    Might be the same option? So we get to pick which game we want to represent, or want our unique titles shown.
  • katamaster81899
    katamaster81899 Posts: 869 Arc User
    Neverwinter users never got titles unless we bought a $100 pack or something like that. Not cool. I've always wanted a title though.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    XB1 Thaumaturge PVE CW Build || NW_Legit_Community Moderator || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T

Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • crm14916
    crm14916 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I don't need a fancy title, but a bit of honesty would be nice. I play STO, not CO...

:)
    CM
    sto-sig-pic.png
  • claudiusdk
    claudiusdk Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Neverwinter users never got titles unless we bought a $100 pack or something like that. Not cool. I've always wanted a title though.
    STO Veteran Rewards are from payed subcriptions and one time payment lifetime subcription. Also our payed expansions pack things gave some titles. So payed titles aswell here :wink:
  • tfcz
    tfcz Posts: 20
    I remember trendy stating, that frum titles became a bit of a mees during migration and they needed time to sort it out. So just be patient; I'm sure the option will become available eventually.
    This is a new account I had to create, because the old one does not work with the new forums. :/
  • nagyervin
    nagyervin Posts: 53 Arc User
    claudiusdk wrote: »
    I find this title under the username rather annoying, and I can't see any option anywhere to change it.

Bump. I never played CO. Even an option not to show anything there would be welcome.

Your Plasma Torpedo - Heavy III deals 174321 (66343) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to I.R.W. Valdore. :o
  • primar13
    primar13 Posts: 985 Arc User
    They are in the process of coming though and getting the Forum Titles Set up.

Give them time...

Directive 010 - Purple Company Commander
    Twitter Junkie
    #ItsAllMarcosFault
  • cdnhawk
    cdnhawk Posts: 108 Arc User
    Yeah, I'm a little annoyed by the "Neverwinter User" tag as well. Never played it. Star Trek Online Lifetime Sub here.
  • revjimjones
    revjimjones Posts: 604 Arc User
    primar13 wrote: »
    They are in the process of coming though and getting the Forum Titles Set up.

Give them time...
    Give them time to do what? Do you seriously think that they are going to go through each individual user to check their forum group and fix it?
    EXH79YQ.gif
    stuffbydavid.com/textcolorizer
    Sarcasm Font and color[ font="Trebuchet MS"][ color=#FF61F4][ /color][ /font]
  • qziqza
    qziqza Posts: 969 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    i was going to have a bit of a 'word' as i am seeing players with titles, while still waiting for my STO Career Officer title to appear.. however, in lieu of some of the comments i have seen here, i shall hold my wheesht for a wee bit and be thankful i'm not amongst those unfortunate misbranded Officers.. sympathies@hashtag :/
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015

Categories