login server

hydrahok
hydrahok Posts: 10 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
i lost connection in game now i can't login to the server, its keep saying login sever busy please try again
Post edited by lewstelamon01 on

Comments

• carlosheringer
    carlosheringer Posts: 2 Arc User
    maintenance
  • kingmadoc
    kingmadoc Posts: 13 Arc User
    not very happy about the GM's way of announcing the maintenance. he/she came in and did the count down quite professionally but then i dare say that professionalism was short lived. he/she repeated 4 minutes left twice at a 30 second gap.said he/she was going to "kick ur ass" then said that raiders server is "shutting down forever" and since there is no announcements online or places to view the maintenance schedule via google i'm sure there's a lot of people rage quitting or freaking out like i was right now.

I sincerely hope this is all just one really Sh#tty joke cause i just donated a lot of my money to the developers and to have my characters just right.
  • nemmanjac92
    nemmanjac92 Posts: 1 Arc User
    umm that was no gm,it was just some random guy trolling e.e maint was about to start and he was just messing around :p
  • carlosheringer
    carlosheringer Posts: 2 Arc User
    kingmadoc wrote: »
    not very happy about the GM's way of announcing the maintenance. he/she came in and did the count down quite professionally but then i dare say that professionalism was short lived. he/she repeated 4 minutes left twice at a 30 second gap.said he/she was going to "kick ur ass" then said that raiders server is "shutting down forever" and since there is no announcements online or places to view the maintenance schedule via google i'm sure there's a lot of people rage quitting or freaking out like i was right now.

I sincerely hope this is all just one really Sh#tty joke cause i just donated a lot of my money to the developers and to have my characters just right.

Lol gm never said that "shutting down forever". it's just a maintenance to reset the server that occurs every Wednesday xDD
  • xxghost310xx
    xxghost310xx Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2015

If you could not tell, that was not a gm saying all that nonsense when the server was about to go offline for maintenance. It was a player simply doing this:
    [nameofplayer]:
    [GM]Raiderz]: server will shut down forever

He just used enter to make it seem like it was someone else commenting, but all the front of his comment was blank.
  • hydrahok
    hydrahok Posts: 10 Arc User
    oh thats why
  • kingmadoc
    apologies to the gm's.

and no, i couldn't tell cause GM stands for game moderator and only a mod should be able to hide their name. this is definitely not a good look for developers anyway if titles can be impersonated this easily. i don't have any idea of the chat controls players have. and i'm from a community where impersonation is a fraudulent crime. so hence my reaction to it is very serious. that's just how i've been wired
  • xxghost310xx
    apologies to the gm's.

and no, i couldn't tell cause GM stands for game moderator and only a mod should be able to hide their name. this is definitely not a good look for developers anyway if titles can be impersonated this easily. i don't have any idea of the chat controls players have. and i'm from a community where impersonation is a fraudulent crime. so hence my reaction to it is very serious. that's just how i've been wired

Yeah there should be a punishment for it, but sadly in this game you must report people yourself through the ticket system as there are no active GM's in game. However it was very obvious (at least to me) that is was fake. What server are you on? And your name? When the server comes back up, I can show you that it is easy to tell the difference.
  • ohmi
    ohmi Posts: 79 Perfect World Employee
    Did you guys get any screenshots of this guy?
    GM Ohmi says: "Send us a ticket!"
    https://support.arcgames.com
    Ohmis Banhammer
  • xxghost310xx
    ohmi wrote: »

I did not, I forgot to. Next time i will get a screenshot though.
  • ommislash6
    ommislash6 Posts: 5 Arc User

the name goest like this __ [GM]RAIDERZ the two line are blanks so it look like someone just hack your text or found a way to blank they name.. either way this guy was counting down like the above post says..
    1230_zpsa8e0025f.png
  • kingmadoc
    i did not as i was in a boss battle meanwhile. i will commit to memory that i should always next i see suspicious behavior, ive made a habit of taking videos of the runabout hackers you guys seem to have infesting the place.

i come from a gaming server that employs administrators to be present and active on the servers 24/7 in shifts. it should not be so impossible for RaiderZ to do the same. a simple admin call feature combined with a spectator/noclip feature would aid exposing hackers and would allow an accurate split moment decision to be made without error.
  • turless09
    turless09 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Just make a BOT GM which will annoucing the maintance automatically for us ' real people in game ( the same was with the Zen Bots spenders oh god .. bad times_ the spam in chat ,only a block was a release )

I dont even know when the maintances starts , any announces on the forums or facebook raiderz site no i can't see it , only know after that when it was .

Categories