Reales not yet added to account

I bought Reales a few hours ago, from within Royal Quest while logged in.
PayPal has confirmed purchase. Arc message confirmed purchase. Account history shows purchase. Even the buy screen has removed buy options to prevent further purchases taking me over the limit.
But no Reales have yet shown in my account - my status is still 0.
Is there a probelm with payments, or how long should it take for Reales to register in my account?

Comments

• Issue now fully resolved, thank you.
  • luckyfish
    luckyfish Posts: 1
    I am having the same issue as of right now.
  • I contacted Customer Support with a ticket. They replied promptly, and had it all sorted for me within a couple of hours - very pleased with the service, all things considered.
  • aussieboyy
    aussieboyy Posts: 1
    This is crazy... Royal quest must be the only game where you charge via paypal and wait upto 24 hrs for that transaction to complete...why bother.
  • alerianacm
    alerianacm Posts: 62 Perfect World Employee
    Transaction service should be fully restored now.
    Please, if you have any more issues, contact to our Support. They will help you in the first place.
    http://us.royalquest.com/support/
    Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest
    Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest
    Discuss the latest news on Forum: RoyalQuest
  • wolfclanwolfman
    wolfclanwolfman Posts: 1 Arc User
    hey it has taken me 3 days now and still no reales I bought 100 dollars worth that 10, 600 reales and after 48 hours have yet to see them. 3 emails to ARC and still no action. Finally I have had to complain to Paypal to try and fix it. ARC should be doing a better job if they want customers to stay on and play

Categories