New ESO

marqueskiko
marqueskiko Posts: 25 Arc User
edited October 2015 in General Discussion
Hi guys im Drenan from AR and from FP, as u know eso is coming to an end but we can delay that!
I played p.servers and official, so i might say i love this agmne and don't want it to die. My friend's at Ether Saga World War, is making the same files as the officizl to a new server, with as the same rates, u can have the same char (only 3 chars right now, and 1 account) and the most juicy of all U CAN MERGE THEM!!! Yes if u have 2 chars on FP and 1 on Ar u can merge them in one account, and play the "new server"( or the opposite). I know someone might say "but it's fake eso cuz it's a private server"...humm not really, i mean ofc it's a private server butit will be the same rates as official and u will be able to have the same chars ( not work wasted on those chars, am i right?)Well will provide you the info if u wnat to read it from yourself.

p.s.:They have other server with custom stuff but u will be lvl 1 (like a fresh start)

p.s (2):Sorry if im making publicity to a "p.server" but i just don't want to everyone quit on ESo, or that the time wasted on the chars will be simpely "vanished", pls people DON'T LET ESO DIE.

Best regards,
Drenan

p.s (3):If anyone need's something my skype is rakeph, or on Francisco Marques on Facebook ( u may see my name on some post's on Ether Saga World War facebook).

Categories