Just gonna throw this out there, even though all players are aware of it
Post edited by ladycrane on

Comments

• nikolina21
    nikolina21 Posts: 62 Arc User
    Yep, and we srsly need it xS
  • ladycrane
    ladycrane Posts: 105 Community Moderator
    No GM/CM/ZenM has looked at ESO since the last update in Nov.

#Admin #CM #PWE #Anybody
  • oscar1225
    oscar1225 Posts: 6 Arc User
    I been playing and also gave me lots of exp to reach lvl 40 in some days, but so far no people around, the world looks empty, only monsters and me, what happen?
  • zeenka
    zeenka Posts: 2 Arc User
    hmm. i want to play it 1st time today. and client wrote - servers in maintenance. its temporaly oe game not work anymore?(
  • xzyzek
    xzyzek Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    zeenka wrote: »
    hmm. i want to play it 1st time today. and client wrote - servers in maintenance. its temporaly oe game not work anymore?(

Weird, should be working. Have you downloaded the latest updates? Could also try to click on Verify. If it still doesn't work, I guess you have to contact the support. Good luck! (:

• ladycrane
    ladycrane Posts: 105 Community Moderator
    Ya, the servers are up. verify Client button as suggested above. We haven't had maint in months.. lol
  • xzyzek
    xzyzek Posts: 27 Arc User
    From what I can understand, KDXY (the Chinese version of ESO) doesn't seem to get any updates either lately. And I noticed their forum seems rather dead too, many old posts there. So I don't really expect any more big updates in a long time. However, there are plenty of stuff we never got, which KDXY have. Not sure why, if it's difficult somehow to give us or if they just never had the time to fix it.

Watched some really old ESO trailers yesterday, which came out when we received some bigger patches. Noticed some stuff in them we still not have in game. So yeah, there are still stuff for us to get if they just gave ESO some time. But for now I'm sure everyone would be super happy about just a simple sale. :)
  • nikolina21
    nikolina21 Posts: 62 Arc User
    If you wanna find ppl you can see them a lot in trading realm, i play in AR server so idk about FP. Or mostly on super chat (purple chat). If you need any help you can whisper one of those players you see chatting. If you play in AR server you can see me a lot in super chat so you can always whisper me, i don't mind. My name is BlueRogue~ ^.^
  • jeesby
    jeesby Posts: 22 Arc User
    On FP I think people are mainly on Beginners Area and Realm 8.

Categories