test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The fate of War of the Immortals?

nexurulernexuruler Posts: 16 Arc User
What will become of this game? the game has no content or any expansion added in the past few years and currently the server population is non-existent. will the developers add something truly amazing the bring the players back or will the game finally be shut down?
Jack_Shadow WOI Midgard Server.

I can only hope the Developers of WOI can find a way to advertise the game so that players can join.

ID: 1900189G060801070008700S3fefb2

Comments

• chiobubrabrachiobubrabra Posts: 85 Arc User
    They just added new expansion like 2 mths ago... The thing is expansion released quite slow comparing to Chinese server.
    Just got stuck in an endless spiral of ______.
  • kasdfdjj#4619 kasdfdjj Posts: 10 Arc User

They just added new expansion like 2 mths ago... The thing is expansion released quite slow comparing to Chinese server.

And everyone left the game :D It's just dead, 5-6 vend pages of useless stuff, that's it
    What's that?!
  • hilandrhilandr Posts: 194 Arc User
    Let's not forget that the new stuff came with no clue how they work or how to get the items or quests and half the events with all the cross server events broken or not working.......for the extra year they put into the expansion, you'd never know it.

Thanks for being consistent with...even when you win with this game, you really don't.

Hil
  • chiobubrabrachiobubrabra Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 15
    I am pretty sure when hover over tips, it shows you how. If not, my album should Click Here
    If you still don't catch my explanation, Here are all official links u can google translate
    Beside, one look you can already see how desperate they are trying to get players by putting lv7 gem on charge reward.
    Post edited by chiobubrabra on
    Just got stuck in an endless spiral of ______.
    Is this when I can point out that Midgard hasnt seen a charge/spend reward offer since August 31??
  • kasdfdjj#4619 kasdfdjj Posts: 10 Arc User
    hilandr said:

Is this when I can point out that Midgard hasnt seen a charge/spend reward offer since August 31??

black friday is soon
    What's that?!
    Hope so, but if they fk that up we will all know this game is dead.....odds: coin flip
    :