test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Funny how far behind we are...

radiagaradiaga Posts: 44 Arc User
Here are top two pets from one of the official sgsj.wanmej server (the one I play, one of 8 available there):

INT:

STR:

And here are top 20 players (composite power):

Well, on Gaia server only 3 top players have managed to reach 100k - halve of the power of top pets shown above...
We will probably never get the version which is there... shame :(

Comments

• chiobubrabrachiobubrabra Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 1
    Hey, they had already updated a new version. Not very far behind tbh compared to when with cult version.
    With current version, u can get 250k+ comp if full lv8 with 5 slots.

Finally someone playing too! The server I'm in is 400k+comp already haha

You should check other servers too. Those 2 pets are not the strongest for my server.

Btw in future players can get this new aurora pet for free by doing quest too haha

Check for more details: https://goo.gl/ayw8Ak
    Just got stuck in an endless spiral of ______.
  • radiagaradiaga Posts: 44 Arc User
    yeah, probably u can...
    But our latest patch did not change salary shop and although we started to gather Golden Leafs - the shop is not there...
    In short we still have to fight like hell to get gem lv5.
    While there - it is not a stress - players are being floded with high lvl gems.
    So we can only look and dream about what is there on daily basis...
    That's because we got this patch only recently while chinese official had this patch released back in Sep 2014. With 3 years gap and given the numerous updates, there's definitely huge difference between them and us like what you mention with "flooded with gems"...

The only issue we have here is the currency when comes to zen. 1usd = 100zen while in chinese official 1 yuan = 100zen and very obvious, the market price from there and here doesn't change accordingly. This is the reason why they can easily purchase 10k zen because it only costs them 100yuan which convert to only 15usd. This is also the reason why we said our US official server is too EXpensive to play with. Which also answer why Chinese official can flood with high level gems and we can't.

Unfortunately, PW don't really care.

edited October 1
    If only PW can get "IT". With 15usd I can get 10k zen and with that conversion rate, I am pretty sure that is affordable for this game and everyone will be more than willing to purchase zen. Spent alot usd before I got to know about chinese server so not gonna spend untill they decide to change it. Felt so scammed and I could have gotten full LV8 or LV7 set with that amount of dollars you know damn it PW.

So, 1USD=100Zen or 1元=100Zen.
    edited October 1
    100% true... I generally do not spent cash on WOI - but if the prices would be like in China, I could consider it...
    But it is not only ZEN.
    Last week (after last patch which introduced Starwords for Jewelry) they send 3 bonuses (for each character lvl100+) - in totl 6 x LV6 gems, over 30 x BIG philosopher stones and some other stuff...
    I do not play there very active (lvl 124) - but I have stashed about 50 (!) lv4/5/super talismans already... and this is not including numerous lv5 gems I am already wearing. Plus everything (up to lvl 5) is always polished - as all but divine polishers are in salary shop!
    The other big difference is crafting - it is more or less 20 more faster then in our version. If u craft big items - you are getting 100 points (not 20), but the cost is lowered so you can craft more every day, and required materials are also lowered... For example - when crafting Stone of Growth - while being on lvl 40+ - on our server yo are getting 1 point - over there you get 20!
    I have 3 main characters (one for each craft) - and within 2 months I trained them to lvl 55! I am hoping to reach 60 for all three next month or so.
    This is huge difference in gameplay.
    Few weeks back I bought Norwen for 10mil coins... but I can see almost noone is using there 'normal' pets - first two pages of ranking are olympian pets only...

BTW - could you share your translation files? I was going to work on them myself but...
    Post edited by radiaga on
    edited October 2
    They often mail those packs mostly as a reimburse for error in maintenance/update. LOL why 124? Leveling is so easy there plus free full paladin trials exp can be received from one of the npc in hero plaza if you missed one day of doing PT!!! And come on, we will get those updates soon too. Just be patient! It's a huge update here even though we are still lacking like 5-6 interface updates behind them.

I can pass u but after every maintenance it will mess up and need re-edit.

Post edited by chiobubrabra on
    edited October 2
    Post edited by chiobubrabra on
  • kasdfdjj#4619 kasdfdjj Posts: 5 Arc User
    why its over 200mb, that's quite a lot, i remember having it just of some mb's
    What's that?!
    other.sqp
    thanks, I will test them later today :)
    like I said - I am not too active there - mostly staying on plaza and taking gifts every day - I am not in rush anywhere... just finishing my legion there (few buildings lvl5 left - to finish complete lvl8 i willl probably need 3-6 months more)
    I am still wearing 103-107 gear - with 60 inferno/deity cores waiting in the bag for buying 120 olympian gear...
    By the time I reach 128 i should have enough golden leafs to buy innate skills for my Norwen
    Then I will start looking around :)
    https://ufile.io/iot3v A newer slk.string matches most texts with official, corrected some.
    I used just to patch needed files into sqp
    What's that?!
  • yhqiu#6577 yhqiu Posts: 9 Arc User
    > @chiobubrabra said:
    > Hey, they had already updated a new version. Not very far behind tbh compared to when with cult version.
    > With current version, u can get 250k+ comp if full lv8 with 5 slots.
    >
    > Finally someone playing too! The server I'm in is 400k+comp already haha
    >
    >
    > You should check other servers too. Those 2 pets are not the strongest for my server.
    >
    >
    > Btw in future players can get this new aurora pet for free by doing quest too haha
    >
    >
    > Check for more details: https://goo.gl/ayw8Ak
    your images are olds coz thr 7khoder are gone ,i didnt see anymore sice last week in 远古
    edited October 3
    It's not old. Their pet ranking always refresh. I managed to catch a glimpse on that when someone upload it.
    @kasdfdjj yea I just give u the whole thing. Go do aurora quest free pet.
    not playing chinese atm, to lazy for it
    What's that?!
    thanks, the files are working just fine :)
    I bought those two 6 star cards on Plaza (got Oracle mail earlier)
    @radiaga lol mate, they going to reduce the exp required for lv51-lv130 again. Check the new maintenance soon.
    > @chiobubrabra said:
    > @radiaga lol mate, they going to reduce the exp required for lv51-lv130 again. Check the new maintenance soon.

and new server
    New server is not for me - I have a problems to handle characters on the one I am playing ;)
    This Aurora quest, I think, is 130lvl - so still some time until I will be able to do it..
    lv120+ can do.
    I can see two quests for Audrey pet but they are really 130+
    Cannot see anything in Major Events which gives Aurora pieces... the quest you are talking about - is it not listed in Major Events?
    我们去新区看看吧
    Nope, cannot see this neither in Main Events, nor in avaiable quests. Probably I need to catch up with scenario quests. If I remember correctly I only did them up to Proof of Divinity - as obviously I cannot do it.
    Anyway I will keep an eye for it. Thanks :)
    the npc at 286,141
    https://uploadfiles.io/b01mi
    @radiaga for now i did a quick one after maintenance.
    aa... this guy... some time ago I noticed his coordinates in the release notes and I tried to figure out what kind of task he is giving.. but my screen translator did not help much...
    I know he is giving a map to something - but the only thing I know for sure is that this map is not to be used in Atlantis...
    I gave up after few days of keeping it.
    Can you say something more about this? just point in the right direction... specific area? or this map points to random area and I just need to pick it up from something?

Similar story with this Radio quest :) I got few times an object from NPC - but it supposed to be used in specific location... and I could not guess which one.
    It's to right-click the item, follow the direction and find treasure at certain location on certain map. Another one is to capture certain pets and go to one of the pet npc to exchange for a stamp of the pet. Atm, I don't have time but the files i gave u got a bit of info on it.
    Radio event is abandoned.
    yup :) it was much better when the map is speaking EN :) thanks