test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Exciting Changes to Swordsman

Attention Swordsmen and Swordswomen,

Some exciting new changes are coming to the world of Jianghu!
  • Daily Activity Rewards have been updated. Among the new items are Lockboxes and the exceptional Jianghu Battlefield Pack!
  • The Dragon Envoy in Harmony’s Piedmont has also taken on some new wares, including our full line of Battlefield packs.
  • The Cash Shop has been updated to include brand new 1 time purchase bundles filled with items to enhance your time in Jianghu.
  • We’re also introducing some new titles including the coveted Hammer of Kunlun title.

Upcoming:
In the near future you will get some updates to the Moon Coin Shop in Lou Yang (formerly the Heroic Coin Shop) with lots of Kunlun themed items.

Comments

• dd2002dd2002 Posts: 181 Arc User
    Any idea if Zhou gunna merge anytime soon?
    Koracknios/Koraiko
    Lvl 91/Lvl 99
    Harmony/Zephyr
    Shang/Zhou
  • roguevegetaroguevegeta Posts: 242 Arc User
    you are removing battlefield crates from 1 hour login now? omg so many people gonna quit now tyvm
  • jimwitts#5918 jimwitts Posts: 133 Moderator
    dd2002 wrote: »

We don't have a time frame for this yet. Discussions are still on-going with the dev team
  • jimwitts#5918 jimwitts Posts: 133 Moderator
    you are removing battlefield crates from 1 hour login now? omg so many people gonna quit now tyvm

Nope, we are not removing the battlefield crates login bonus. These changes are in addition to that bonus.
    alright great thx
  • zetenatensuzetenatensu Posts: 9 Arc User
    :O nice , as long you keep the battle carte login ~ all good :D but yea, would better more items to get
  • freezyicynexusfreezyicynexus Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 11
    can lockbox be opened without key? coz lockbox is selling on npc with 1 silver coin price but key is on sycee market. you might want to change lockbox to key ( 3 kinds of keys for 3 kinds of lockboxes) in daily rewards. Thanks.
  • kimmykim#5553 kimmykim Posts: 209 Arc User
    any chance you guys going to expand stash, bag, and wardrobe. or bigger bag. new stuff need space;)
    ~Shang~
    youha
  • dd2002 wrote: »

We don't have a time frame for this yet. Discussions are still on-going with the dev team

please dont ever lol
    edited January 11
    ahh jim? i dont see this point of having ivory, emerald lockboxes in activity rewards cuz we can buy them from npc for 1b...and u need key to open it which is only from cashshop....change the lockboxes to other chance packs please and appreciate these improvements to activity rewards.
    U should include this new item ''Small key rings'' in 70 activity reward list it would be better for all
  • fok1#8775 fok1 Posts: 18 Arc User
    no box received after an hour log in >:)
  • emihime#1660 emihime Posts: 20 Arc User
    I do not see the point in these changes.. They are a complete nonsense.
    Everyone thought you would be giving out 1 more of the log in bonus pack, but we all got completely dissapointed.
    The Ivory and Emerald boxes can be purchased for 1b, and you need to purchase the key from the sycee shop.

You removed Pet Exp for this? Why? I'd rather have pet exp 10000% more than these useless stuff, it's not even worth it to try to get activity at this point now.
    Give me back Pet Exp it's much more usefull than these packs. And out of all the packs you chose to give the juanghu one that contains stuff that most people throw away..
    Make a research before you change stuff. Are they really worth it?
  • gaukler68#5407 gaukler68 Posts: 167 Arc User
    :o :D now we have to pay to get the rewards for activity?!?! lol lol lol
  • beli08beli08 Posts: 74 Arc User
    @jimwitts#5918 Jim, can you turn cross server "on"? :) it's off after maintenance like last time so we can't do blood and iron tactics and wonder fair. Thanks :)
    @jimwitts#5918 u should put keys in silver token shop for 100 tokens or 200 tokens each else these rewards system is pretty useless except for battlefield token change
  • mth3ikk2610mth3ikk2610 Posts: 53 Arc User
    u make mistake jimwits dis time.. we want back delicate pills for EXP pet from daily activity points... and ur new box reward such useless to put there and abused with f2p player bcoz we need a key from cash shop... damn it.. :/ :/ :/ :/ :/
  • fok1#8775 fok1 Posts: 18 Arc User
    Server Xia ud Han down :s
  • gaukler68#5407 gaukler68 Posts: 167 Arc User
    ahh its not only me XD
  • mikoyummimikoyummi Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 11
    Daily Activity Rewards have been updated. Among the new items are Lockboxes and the exceptional Jianghu Battlefield Pack!
    haha I told u guys for years these guys has no idea of what we have in game nor a clue of the game. They don't spend 1sec in game to know what we have and what we don't have. Like I bet they don't even know quest for crafting is bug where u need wait 3day to get silk it been months n yet my still not get the silk:P
    well enough about the bug since it not post for it.
    Yes Jim we already have lockbox in game for 1c coin or notes from npc envoy event in lou yang only thing is u need to buy key to open it from market.So instead of the lockbox why not put keys in for the daily.
    And one more thing your so called Refine pack hardly give refine stone it give woodgear bronze etc we have more chance get refine stone from other box as in celestial pack for example .
    Its Important you guys spend atleast 1hour in game daily to know what game has in it and what it don't before deciding what to add in it.
    LadyAthina - BootyGrabber Queen- >:)
  • beli08beli08 Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 11
    @jimwitts#5918 Jim, do you know and could you inform us how long it will take 2nd maintenance (on Xia and Han server) today? Servers are off since more than 2 hours ago.
    Update: now it's on, but cross server still don't work.
    Post edited by beli08 on
  • smogod#6841 smogod Posts: 4 Arc User
    giving out lockbox without keys is like give me a joint with no lighter... how the hell im gonna smoke it ha
  • gcoy00gcoy00 Posts: 166 Arc User
    giving out lockbox without keys is like give me a joint with no lighter... how the hell im gonna smoke it ha

this is a good quote
    GIVE THAT MAN A COOKIE
  • alt#5726 alt Posts: 139 Arc User
    > @smogod#6841 said:
    > giving out lockbox without keys is like give me a joint with no lighter... how the hell im gonna smoke it ha

Rather give him a joint, but don't give him lither.
  • what happen to divine jade? no more divine jade from daily activity rewards?
  • chutiya???
    chutiya???

xDDDDDD
  • @.@ you removed advance smelt stone box from celestial battle box ?
  • zeropanda00zeropanda00 Posts: 14 Arc User
    -.-" 10 adv smelt per box and chance are like 4 out of 20 boxes <.< this will take forever to make glass weapon again-sigh-
    FluffyCloudz
    -I'm just a fluffy cloud-
    edited January 13
    make some better changes like removing roof bugs in morai dungeons or ban the bug users like Mindwalker in Xia...exdee