test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Divinity is now live!

sunnys1deworksunnys1dework Posts: 276 Administrator
Hi everyone, very excited to announce that the Divinity content update is now live!

Details: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/swordsman/news/detail/10546483-divinity-expansion-is-live!

Patch notes: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/swordsman#/discussion/1204541/divinity-expansion-patch-notes

Redeem DBbCxOfE for some rewards to get you started:
  • Redchest Swordsman (Pet)
  • Advanced Smelting Stone x100
  • Stardust x100
  • Gem Fusion Agent x50
  • 400 Silver Token Pouch x3

This code is redeemable once per account.

Thank you all for the continuing support!

Comments

• sylmaasylmaa Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 23
    This code is an epic fail.

The silver token pouch can be opened by level 1 characters.
    And silver tokens can be used to buy celestial packs, which drop unbound stuff.
    Including mounts, 7 stars warsouls, full LA packs and obscene amounts of flair pills, refine stones, etc.

So right now people are busy creating an industrial number of level 1 chars just to farm celestial packs.

gg.

You prolly should have used those silver tokens packs that can be opened every 10 levels (from 40 to 80) that you used in the past.

Now... Last time something remotely similar happened, we got a 2 days+ global rollback.*

if it has to happen again, i would prefer it now rather than on monday.

Thanks in advance.

I don't wanna play a whole week end for nothing again.

*people were farming alts to get free but bound legendary mats back then.
    This is way, way, worse.

• sylmaasylmaa Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 23
    And just to be clear, when we (long time, daily active, supporting and contributing players) say : "balance between spenders and free players is broken, please fix it", we expect u to make playing more rewarding.

We do NOT in any way, shape or form, expect you to make creating dozens of fake chars the most rewarding use one could make of one hour of playtime.
  • vizadrievizadrie Posts: 1 Arc User
    after i installed the divinity expansion, i can't even start the game :#
  • haha#7048 haha Posts: 13 Arc User
    Stop crying like little girls , it's better than nothing . now stop crying like p2w players. f2p can do whatever they want, i made over 100 accs for this event and i don't give a fck LOL
  • roguevegetaroguevegeta Posts: 189 Arc User
    making thorns and horns not trade able and making them only consignment shop was the last nail in the coffin for f2p u should make this game buy2play and see how much fks people give for it...if its a bug then fix it cuz theres no sycee selling in our server and no1 can buy horns and thorns
  • prowlyforavprowlyforav Posts: 96 Arc User
    haha wrote: »
    Stop crying like little girls , it's better than nothing . now stop crying like p2w players. f2p can do whatever they want, i made over 100 accs for this event and i don't give a fck LOL

Well, that's bannable
    Server: Xia
    Chars: Prowly,Gnash

FIdy3El.png
    Youtube Channel
  • haha#7048 haha Posts: 13 Arc User
    been doing for years, this isn't just one of them , there were many in the past too. even kids know how to use vpn to bypass it, it's like asking would u rather farm in game by doing dp ,mirage,vermin , or actually make accs to get far better rewards? not to mention , this is a alt game , surely everyone on this game have a least 5 accounts if not 10. Ofc more f2p already have 50+ so yeah if u want to play safe and with brain to exploit then it's worth it lmao
  • gcoy00gcoy00 Posts: 164 Arc User
    And ofcourse its been days and the gameplay for pvp is still broken pwe we dont ask alot we ask u to fix the gameplay cuz its bugged i cant even pvp once dazed or accu im stuck no matter what and outside that just give once a fking response to players who are trying to fix the game i dont like some personaly but idc about that xd what they say is also the truth
  • camille246s#2206 camille246s Posts: 16 Arc User
    haha wrote: »

Well, that's bannable

xD LMAO
  • sqbi#1551 sqbi Posts: 2 Arc User
    I cant login from 2 days!!!!!!!
  • mth3ikk2610mth3ikk2610 Posts: 48 Arc User
    Hi everyone, very excited to announce that the Divinity content update is now live!

Details: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/swordsman/news/detail/10546483-divinity-expansion-is-live!

Patch notes: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/swordsman#/discussion/1204541/divinity-expansion-patch-notes

Redeem DBbCxOfE for some rewards to get you started:
    • Redchest Swordsman (Pet)
    • Advanced Smelting Stone x100
    • Stardust x100
    • Gem Fusion Agent x50
    • 400 Silver Token Pouch x3

This code is redeemable once per account.

Thank you all for the continuing support!

p/s : why that code u guys make it 'expired'?? NO EXPIRED DATE U GUYS MENTION.. WHY CANT USE ANYMORE,LOL?
  • jerryguybrojerryguybro Posts: 205 Arc User
    U should make sacred pill code non expired, like seriously makes newbies lvl up alot faster and more enjoyable game experience in my opinion.
    JerryGuy - 99 Shaolin [Xia]
  • expired. this sucks