test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why are you deleting my thread? LET'S TALK ABOUT THE DUNGEON MARATHON

ofvoidandzerg#4215 ofvoidandzerg Posts: 107 Arc User
edited April 21 in General Discussion
So instead of hearing the complaints you straight out delete my thread I just made?

So the first dungeon event was a fiasco and here we are again.
Firstly, this event is posted up and starts 2 hours after it's announced and the problem here lies with almost nobody checking news because 99% of the time it's all about MARKETPLACE and new SPENDEVENTS, you should announce in game this type of stuff as well but I guess you're short of staff, 2 guys for 12 games? Damn.

Secondly, let's look at the rules of this event
Rules:

Required LV40+
Earn points by simply running instances.
Each of the listed instances are worth a different amount of points per run.
Difficulty level does not affect the amount of points gained.
Earn 500 additional points for each time you run all the listed instances once.
Leaderboard will be posted every week on the forums.

See that bold red text? Good because this text will be too. So I'll ask again after getting deleted, is this event done by running COMPLETE instances (starting the instance, going all the way to the FINISH line, hint hint PWE doesn't know what this is) or it's like last time where people just hop in for a periodic amount of time and then hop out for it to be seen as a "ran instance"?
On this note, all you need is a legit no lifer abusing the games shitty mechanics to get in the first place and throw out legit runners of instances which in turn makes all the effort put into this event seem worthless because the lower tiers rewards other than the first one are NOT worth the effort.

Thirdly, I feel pitty for these people that run these events, it's the true definition of insanity.

Fourth: 2 guys for 12 games? You guys should hire new staff :smiley:
Post edited by ofvoidandzerg#4215 on
Server: Xia
Should you play any game by PWE?
2 guys for 12 games hehe xd, I think that answers it.
Upgraded to 2 guys and 1 girl
Chars: Prowly,Gnash
Youtube Channel

Please select payment method for Swordsman Online
apprb49_460s.jpg

Comments

• binh84binh84 Posts: 57 Arc User
    They will ignore it, just like last dungeon event, letting cheater win. Another boring entering exit event, thinking with this mentality can get more players back. People left because of GM's irresponsibility and lack of commitment to make the game better. Copy and paste is always easy :)! @sunnys1dework
  • oneacuman#1190 oneacuman Posts: 183 Arc User
    True.

The staff is full of employees of:

- That has never played this game before.

- That has really low- limited information how this game is or how it actually works.

- And more importantly , they have absolutely no intentions of even playing this game.

Feelsbad knowing they have 2 guys checking on 12 games. No wonder it's so bad and dead

Now a good employee would atleast have some pride and dignitiy in their work. Just enough to ATLEAST respond to their *Customers and Players* , even if you can't do anything good for this game.

You guys lost all credibility and respect from all of the players, in hopes of actually getting something accomplished for this game.

Takes responsbility and reply to your players.
  • wolffriendinuswolffriendinus Posts: 348 Arc User
    True.

The staff is full of employees of:

- That has never played this game before.

- That has really low- limited information how this game is or how it actually works.

- And more importantly , they have absolutely no intentions of even playing this game.

Feelsbad knowing they have 2 guys checking on 12 games. No wonder it's so bad and dead

Now a good employee would atleast have some pride and dignitiy in their work. Just enough to ATLEAST respond to their *Customers and Players* , even if you can't do anything good for this game.

You guys lost all credibility and respect from all of the players, in hopes of actually getting something accomplished for this game.

Takes responsbility and reply to your players.

2 guys? I'm pretty sure it's only 1 guy now. Think about it, when was the last time we heard from sunny? Who do you know that takes a vacation from work for more than a month? That's a months worth of pay that this person would lose...no one except a CEO maybe would do that. Another G.M. down the drain. That's what, 3 now? Maybe 4?
  • Server: Xia
    Youtube Channel

apprb49_460s.jpg
  • savariel1savariel1 Posts: 15 Arc User
    Tfw they once more put up marathon, tfw they think only removing vermin/mirage is the solution. PWE should never be allowed to have games in their possession.
  • gcoy00gcoy00 Posts: 137 Arc User
    @pwe i hope u all get fired and live on the streets cuz yall leeching ya nabs market place update
    next week market place update
    for 3 years time for somting new ps market place update is not new just saying
    and another thin u guys are the worst company i ever saw no wonder u took swordsman of steam
    and for the people who dont know they had so big negative reactions on steam so yeah gg^^
    i dont even play no more atm cuz im BOOOOORED so do somthing new and no events like farm 5 hours a day for a month events that is messed up

anyway peace
  • user0002#4592 user0002 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 21
    they just had an lay off of 30 people in feburary. that could be part of the reason why they are not maintaining communication with us atm
    Yeah thats the reason why Sheepclouds had to leave the company. It was because of the companies layoffs that costed us from getting something done for the game.
  • Firing people? Damn, the game is getting either better with newer ones or shittier with none left, I think it's the latter.
    Youtube Channel

apprb49_460s.jpg
  • babybash13babybash13 Posts: 4 Arc User
    this dude cries alot, if u dont like the game why bother staying and whinning all the time, why dont u leave.
  • ofvoidandzerg#4215 ofvoidandzerg Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited April 26
    babybash13 wrote: »
    this dude cries alot, if u dont like the game why bother staying and whinning all the time, why dont u leave.

y-u-no-when-people-are-complacent-with-something-less-than-decent.jpg
    Its more of we like the game , but we dont like the state of it , which were trying to get it fixed. We asked politely but they wouldnt listen. Now our only choices is to expose their incompetences until we get our fixes the harsh way.

Nothing for newer players like yourself or maybe someone who doesnt understand anything about this game to be commenting about. @babybash13

dis.
    Post edited by ofvoidandzerg#4215 on
    Youtube Channel

apprb49_460s.jpg
    Its more of we like the game , but we dont like the state of it , which were trying to get it fixed. We asked politely but they wouldnt listen. Now our only choices is to expose their incompetences until we get our fixes the harsh way.

Nothing for newer players like yourself or maybe someone who doesnt understand anything about this game to be commenting about. @babybash13
  • ofvoidandzerg#4215 ofvoidandzerg Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited April 26

babybash13 wrote: »
    So there you go, this we what we have to answer to new players if they want to get anywhere, even so, the end game is just PVP with nothing to do and spam everywhere.
    unknown.png
    Pic by a friend.
    Youtube Channel

apprb49_460s.jpg