test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feedback for this Expansion and Bug List

popoluv#5478 popoluv Posts: 20 Arc User
edited June 2016 in Bug Reports
Hey SMO staff, thanks for the new expansion and all the new stuff we can work on and whoaaaa, the new class is awesome! :smiley:

But hey, I think you forgot our feedback for the developers...or maybe we didn't mention the following things at all, so now everything seems to be...bound?

Questions:
-Why is everything in Mirage except smelting stones and gold bound? It was bound, then unbound, then bound again now? Was this unintentional after copying a code from the Chinese version or something?

-I heard that all loots from RAI boxes are bound now. Is this true? Was this also unintentional?

-Not related to the bound stuff, but Demon Pit is now level 60+? Wish we were notified of this beforehand but oh well lol

There are also a couple of bugs from this new expansion:

-The quest for the new Guild Type is bugged.
-Can't see Sun or Moon Weapon stats after smelting
-Way of the Dragon is bugged too?
-United Guilds quest is bugged?
-Can't see some of the rankings...like HOH and guild.

Maybe other people can post feedback and bug alerts here too?

Edit: one more thing about Mirage, did you guys really mean to give just 1 shard for any gem sold to an npc? Any reason why this was done? This is gonna be a bit painful to pure farmers and Rainbow V's are gonna be a pain to make. Even cashshopping Rainbow V's will be a pain for newer undergeared players...but I dunno know if the price for those will go up...so maybe not?
Post edited by popoluv#5478 on

Comments

• demon776977demon776977 Posts: 31 Arc User
    Hello all.

The new area "Mongolian Plains" is hard bugged !
    If you enter in you will crash and can't log in again in the game !

Sheepclouds ? What about my toon blocked ? I can't play ... Make a ticket is usefull or i will wait 6 mounth for you unbug that map ? It's really important to fix it before week end !
  • mydoomjrmydoomjr Posts: 632 Arc User
    Also the gem information when equipped on weapons is bugged.
    For some reason the game also crashes after launching.
    I smelted my gold weapon just now and I can't see its stats, linking in the chat does not make it work either. Re-logging didn't work.
    KuNha - Xia
    Kunyy - Han
    Bringing you the best music quality in Dance Music World! (Featured genres: Progressive House, Big Room House, Tropical House, Future House, Dutch House, Deep House and much more!)

Bassjackers ft. Luciana - Fireflies --------------- [Future House Music]

Song updated at: 25th August 2016
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • wayfarernomadwayfarernomad Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    I'll add on some bugs too...
    1.UG menu under alliance election rules description gives wrong description. describing some event instead of UG election
    2. Friendship points don't go up every minute while in party it wasn't displaying correctly I did computer restart and it works
    3. unable to select guild ranking under ranking menu
    4. some of the discribtions in some of the menu UI like guilds and namecard don't fit correctly.
    5. haven't found nameplate yet... (not bug - Missing?)
  • spacechrist89spacechrist89 Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    items in mirage have also reverted back to bound, not sure if this was intentional or not :cry:

• ceekoyceekoy Posts: 228 Arc User
    no ross server also ( sheep + frontier) and some more buggs
  • bobinsski55bobinsski55 Posts: 32 Arc User
    From what I've seen:
    1) The "Most Wanted" United Guilds quest can't be completed because the NPC that enables you to switch servers doesn't have the opposing server registered in him. You can't select a different server to travel to.
    2) The Heavenly Weaver's Fashion Blueprints have no description, which makes it hard to learn how to actually create new fashions.
    3) When you smelt a celestial weapon, other people can't look at the stats when you link it in chat OR When you size them up, the stats just don't appear.
    4) Mirage drops are bound (as mentioned above).
    5) Can't charge Sycee
  • spacechrist89spacechrist89 Posts: 52 Arc User
    5) Can't charge Sycee

Order now for PWE's special "buy 2, get 1" deal.
  • applying for map in guild force is bugged. it wont let you add in new force for guild
  • isen#5185 isen Posts: 1 Arc User
    the beginner quest with the venomous mist for falconer is bugged too. it works but have to walk forward find the spot to open the quest bag and use the detoxifying powder. auto-route doesn't work and there's no icon that pops up to use the power lol
  • wolffriendinuswolffriendinus Posts: 386 Arc User
    I got the icon, but like you said I had to walk forward a bit to find the right spot.
  • pronoctispronoctis Posts: 88 Arc User
    -French version of the game is 80% in english and some part in chinese
  • xkeithkushxxkeithkushx Posts: 791 Arc User
    Gems were unbound on game release then bound cuz of bots and probably are bound now to keep it that way.

Hanzhou (main) - Harmony lvl 86 (Top Arena Harmony. RETIRED LOL) 

TRoll ALTS: Kyou - 61 Infinity, KeithKush - 60 Emei

Server: Claymore 

GUILD: Calamity

• dzoleedzolee Posts: 147 Arc User
    also yellow combat focus mark x 2, x 3... not showing clearly sometimes, most of time is ok, but it happens that texture move from central position so it can't be read if I have x 2, x 3 or some other number....its not big deal but annoying for me, as Im shao and got used to watch for ny focus all time XD

dzoLee ®
    Shaolin LV99
    Xia
  • didikalididikali Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Several more bugs:

- Chinese text in the trading window that used to indicate if the person you're trading with is your friend or not;
    - Some drops are "invisible" and only appear after a certain amount of time like the event boxes from Guild Events;
    - You can't see the star level of your gear anymore whether it's 5, 6 or 7 star;
    - I don't know if this is a bug with the new card system but you can't see what stats the cards add until you equip them;
    - Can't see how long the gem cleansing lasts (it's only visible if you link the gear in chat, but can't be seen if you just hover over it with your mouse);
    - The fashion from the new crafting system is for lvl 100, no idea if it's supposed to be like that, but it makes it rather useless since the lvl cap is 99 now;
    I don't see any animation with the falconer spells
  • squallaussquallaus Posts: 344 Arc User
    just noticed there is spending reward but can't charnge sycee for the game.
  • je2syje2sy Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same problem as demon776977, disconnected from the game when i tried to go on the new map and since this, i can't relog in game with this character. I sent ticket but apparently no solution..
  • bobinsski55bobinsski55 Posts: 32 Arc User
    I'm just gonna post my bugs here, cause it seems more sensible.
    From what I've seen:
    1) The "Most Wanted" United Guilds quest can't be completed because the NPC that enables you to switch servers doesn't have the opposing server registered in him. You can't select a different server to travel to.
    2) The Heavenly Weaver's Fashion Blueprints have no description, which makes it hard to learn how to actually create new fashions.
    3) When you smelt a celestial weapon, other people can't look at the stats when you link it in chat OR When you size them up, the stats just don't appear.
    4) Mirage drops are bound (as mentioned above).
    5) Vermin also occurs in "[Arena] Cross-Server Matchmaking", but doesn't spawn any portals.
  • wolffriendinus1wolffriendinus1 Posts: 9 Arc User
    As I was leveling up my falconer all day and didn't even look at any events or the other new stuff I only noticed one bug which really annoyed me: Way of Dragon. I don't know about the other servers, but in shang there are a lot of people that need those points/coins for their lost arts quests.
  • xkeithkushxxkeithkushx Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    The log in starter pack on new accounts doesn't give skill scrolls or advance scolls at lvl 50 anymore or at least my remnant and splendor didn't receive any. Is this a bug @sheepclouds ?

Hanzhou (main) - Harmony lvl 86 (Top Arena Harmony. RETIRED LOL) 

TRoll ALTS: Kyou - 61 Infinity, KeithKush - 60 Emei

Server: Claymore 

GUILD: Calamity

• oneshot#7444 oneshot Posts: 6 Arc User
    In china server version the expansion suppose to get rid of the dive system. Now it's 999/999 ? - this is bug

Also some of the fash is fixed colour? like emerald phoniex outfit can't be dye...
  • moonaura#3211 moonaura Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Gems were unbound on game release then bound cuz of bots and probably are bound now to keep it that way.

so what are you saying? that people who have multiple accounts have to be bots? lmao if you say so. nah its most likely bound again because people complained about people farming portals and then selling the gem bags.

would also like to add that new players no longer get the Noobie pack thing? why did we take that out? it was kind of helpful you know
  • pysix#5388 pysix Posts: 87 Arc User
    I would like that any PWE employee say something about all this things not working or working in wrong way. Couse it seens impossible that after all that tests they were intended to release the patch in this conditions....
  • isotropic#9723 isotropic Posts: 1 Arc User

so what are you saying? that people who have multiple accounts have to be bots? lmao if you say so. nah its most likely bound again because people complained about people farming portals and then selling the gem bags.

would also like to add that new players no longer get the Noobie pack thing? why did we take that out? it was kind of helpful you know

honestly though, i'd like the gem combis and extract stones to be unbound, too. i have some friends who can't really make most of the mirage hours because of their time zones or work/school schedule and would be more than happy to buy them from me for a price cheaper than buying from the cashshop :smile:
    the new map is buggued for french client, for english client there is no problem.
  • List the bugs/errors you have found since expansion. Here is what i found.
    1. Mirage drops are bound, even the unbounded gems bag collected before the expansion and left in mail have become bound and un trade able.
    2. The guild merchant event cannot be completed if an alliance is small/independent single guild and there are no new workshop guild. Still a problem with medium size alliance with same guild type or having only 2 out of 3 types. Large diverse guilds that made dummy workshop alt guilds are getting the cleanse crystal and dominating the game.
    3. The raining trees in Luoyang creates unnecessary animation and lag. This crashes the game clients of solo players on 3 accounts going to luo yang.
    4. No gear shard trader for Falconers.
    5. Your sheep mount code in forum is bugged, the code in announcement works.
    6. By the time the 70 falconer pills are release, some players who made falconers since day 1 will exceed that level. This completely screws people who signed up for the 70 falconer. I remember clearly that there was no 7 day waiting period mention in the zhou server sign up or else i would have stayed in claymore and not waste 2 months building a foundation in zhou to support the falconer. Even if I return to claymore/shang in protest, I still lost out on 2 months of leveling/gear building/gold farming etc. My enemies in Shang will have surpassed me. MAKE THE PENDING FALCONER PILL LEVEL 80 or there will be a huge anti PWE/ARC backlash.
  • wayfarernomadwayfarernomad Posts: 44 Arc User
    If your speaking of the Workshop guild that was created in zhou. that was I that created it. just to only test it out and see if it was enough for me to switch. as for using the workshop guild it is there to exit i guess in some way and now my alt is stuck in it until I find a solution to get her back. but from what I read of what you say is true, I might keep it and use its perks.
  • sam#5103 sam Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hi, in addition to the bug mentionned above; I would like to add some things I've noticed:
    -"Minimum mode" (graphics) does not works anymore (for me only?)
    - Mongo Plains is bugged on the french version of the game (the game crash and can't log the character anymore)
    - Collections Cards system makes the game crash too on french version of the game

I've installed english version and got rid of the last two, but the problem still occurs for my french friends. Now the first bug mentionned is my main problem since I can't play without Minimum mode. :)
  • mydoomjrmydoomjr Posts: 632 Arc User
    PWE never fails to disappoint, I knew sht like this was gonna happen xD
    KuNha - Xia
    Kunyy - Han
    Bringing you the best music quality in Dance Music World! (Featured genres: Progressive House, Big Room House, Tropical House, Future House, Dutch House, Deep House and much more!)

Bassjackers ft. Luciana - Fireflies --------------- [Future House Music]

Song updated at: 25th August 2016
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------