test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Demo -> Full problem

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
After spending about a day with the demo, I decided to purchase the full game. So I went to gamestop, picked up a copy for eight bucks and brought it home.

I activated the retail product by putting in the key on my account. When I loaded the launcher, It patched the game and let me in. The Laucher also has the full game as "activated".

The only problem is I'm still limited to demo only restrictions, such as only two characters and no access to klingons.

What am I missing?

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hmmm, I'm not quite sure. Hopefully someone from the team well see this thread soon.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    im_l84wrk wrote: »
    After spending about a day with the demo, I decided to purchase the full game. So I went to gamestop, picked up a copy for eight bucks and brought it home.

I activated the retail product by putting in the key on my account. When I loaded the launcher, It patched the game and let me in. The Laucher also has the full game as "activated".

The only problem is I'm still limited to demo only restrictions, such as only two characters and no access to klingons.

What am I missing?

Nothing, you only get two slots, when you get to LT6 you get a 3rd slot and can make a Klingon.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    CapnBludd wrote: »
    Nothing, you only get two slots, when you get to LT6 you get a 3rd slot and can make a Klingon.

Ah. TYVM, will hold on then until I get a toon to LT6.