test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Synergy Fleet - Our First rear Admiral

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Top_Smoke one of our Members hit Rear Admiral, I just wanted to congratulate him, and all the other, no sleeping individuals. Great job!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Congrats, just out of curiosity did he level off the repeatable missions or did he do the ones from star fleet?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Tsvaox wrote:
    Congrats, just out of curiosity did he level off the repeatable missions or did he do the ones from star fleet?

Gonna take a guess and say he probably did a little of both. Eventually DSE's will slow down a lot if there are no other people doing them, so its probably better to level at that point by using patrols and other missions.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    wow, hit rear Admiral in 5 days?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I did a search. 49 Rear Admirals online.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Well you get listed as a Rear Admiral at rank 40, and to reach that they probably played everyday for very very long times. Actually, if the server was up, they probably played.

On top of that, reaching rear admiral doesn't say anything about game content, as their isnt a linear storyline that you MUST follow like other games such as WoW.

You can level from just pvping (see Klinks) and from doing repeatable missions.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    MrBlinker wrote:
    Well you get listed as a Rear Admiral at rank 40, and to reach that they probably played everyday for very very long times. Actually, if the server was up, they probably played.

On top of that, reaching rear admiral doesn't say anything about game content, as their isnt a linear storyline that you MUST follow like other games such as WoW.

You can level from just pvping (see Klinks) and from doing repeatable missions.

That and in WOW, so easy to level as well, especially if you played beta and knew all the quests. I was level 50 7 days after launch of WOW. I knew every quest from beta on the Tauren side and Orc side.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Just a quick Conrats on the Admiralship :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Is this where I am suppose to Apply for membership in your Fleet? I have a friend in your Fleet now. His ingame name is Lithiua or Tuesday from England.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Cannman wrote: »
    Is this where I am suppose to Apply for membership in your Fleet? I have a friend in your Fleet now. His ingame name is Lithiua or Tuesday from England.

You don't have to apply unless you want to. www.thesynergyfleet.com i sthe website. I really posted it because I was shocked how fast some people were going through the ranks, and I wanted to give a congrats. At least now I know I can get ranked up before I leave for Kuwait.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    How long before the XP nerf bat from Cryptic?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    That and in WOW, so easy to level as well, especially if you played beta and knew all the quests. I was level 50 7 days after launch of WOW. I knew every quest from beta on the Tauren side and Orc side.

Yea same, only rank 7 commander at the mo because of college, otherwise it be up in the no0life crowd too.

Got level 60 on a mage in 4 days on wow... all games are easy when you know how.
This discussion has been closed.