test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New TREK BORG Fan comming in

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Ten Forward
"Greetings all, I am Ardecean of the Borg. Resistance is Futile. I do however wish to you the best and hope you do not get assimilated during our time of combat and warfare However should you become assimilated, I would gladly add you to my collective and we will merge as one. "

Now out of Character, I have been waiting for this to come out for a while now and really am looking forward to this game and meeting others on here. I have an extensive MMO background to include beta for UO for those old salts as I am who can remember. I have traveled in the midst or EQ 1 &2, SB, COH,and also WOW. I have bought a lifetime here so look forward to play with you all whether you stay or not, may our battles become as one and have fun doing it.

Sincerely,
Ardecean

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ardecean wrote: »
    "Greetings all, I am Ardecean of the Borg. Resistance is Futile. I do however wish to you the best and hope you do not get assimilated during our time of combat and warfare However should you become assimilated, I would gladly add you to my collective and we will merge as one. "

Now out of Character, I have been waiting for this to come out for a while now and really am looking forward to this game and meeting others on here. I have an extensive MMO background to include beta for UO for those old salts as I am who can remember. I have traveled in the midst or EQ 1 &2, SB, COH,and also WOW. I have bought a lifetime here so look forward to play with you all whether you stay or not, may our battles become as one and have fun doing it.

Sincerely,
    Ardecean

Welcome fellow drone of the collective. Initate greating 1.248......

Good to have yah here, this is a solid community thus far from what I have scene, and looking forward in meet you and other people as well. Im currently awaiting on my Collectors edition and once I get my code from amizon tommorow ill be able to get my lifetime sub as well. Hope to see you in game soon.

returning to collective thought.......initiate protocol 1023, heading back to alcove.