test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forum Handle Accountability

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
I LOVE the @ForumHandle system in STO, and CO for that matter. It is a wonderful way to keep players' integrity in check (atleast for people who pay attention, like me.)

There is just thing that needs to be addressed. We need the names of the sellers on the Exchange.

I know the server economy needs some time to even out, but it would be nice to be able to see who is overpricing and who is fair with items and to reward, or ignore, individuals accordingly.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I would also like to know the names of the sellers. When someone buys something from me, I get to see who bought it. Why can't we see who is selling?

But.. I want a sorting feature first.
    edited January 2010
    What server economy? Cryptic fixed that. Their multiple currency system and everything being bind on equip means that the ONLY things people will be interested in trading are things that either nobody wants or are rare drops that, since money has no value due to it being good for nothing else, will be traded for other things, not sold on the AH.
    edited January 2010
    I like the idea that you need to personally achieve badges and such to get certain items. It does put the accumulation of wealth aside.
    edited January 2010
    Ziros wrote:
    I LOVE the @ForumHandle system in STO, and CO for that matter. It is a wonderful way to keep players' integrity in check (atleast for people who pay attention, like me.)

There is just thing that needs to be addressed. We need the names of the sellers on the Exchange.

I know the server economy needs some time to even out, but it would be nice to be able to see who is overpricing and who is fair with items and to reward, or ignore, individuals accordingly.

There is no such think as overpricing in an MMO. Players put up items for whatever price they choose. If you don't like the price you see, don't buy the item, just go out and get it for yourself by actually playing the game. Buying from other players is entirely optional.
This discussion has been closed.