Install Arc
Options

Grrrr...waiting 24 hours for my BORG is not acceptable

124»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    From what I can see it would seem that anyone that has bought the lifetime in the past week would seem to have a chance of having problems. I got mine the day they offered it (about 2 hours after it was offered no less) and since they started telling people to log out and back in I've had mine, same with my roommate. The account server seems to have been a bit glitchy lately if the the disapearing/reappearing lists on the account page are any indication, maybe its related to that.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    purchased my lifetime on thursday evening and i have it activated in "my account" on this website and also have 4 character slots but i do not have the liberated borg yet.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    So done everything like everyone else

still nothing

got my lifer on tuesday...soo yea
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    LT purchased 1/27/10. Showing on account page but only 2 character slots and no Borg option here.

Should I submit a support ticket?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    JalenTigh wrote: »
    This is absolutely unacceptable. What difference does it make when someone ordered the sub? Nowhere was there any kind of warning prior to dropping 240 bucks that you would have to wait so much time before the features became active.

Agreed.

Also, I'm in uk an it is 2331 here. Yes I know I have said similar already.

No BORG - why bother with headstart? If I have to wait another 24 hours - effectively Imiss two days of headstart,

BTW cryptic, ya gonna get hammered with real load stress in a while when you US kindred return from work.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Im missing the Liberated Borg race too. IIRC, I bought the lifetime the last day of OB (26th Jan).
  • Options
    edited January 2010
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Farlowmi wrote: »
    Agreed.

Also, I'm in uk an it is 2331 here. Yes I know I have said similar already.

No BORG - why bother with headstart? If I have to wait another 24 hours - effectively Imiss two days of headstart,

BTW cryptic, ya gonna get hammered with real load stress in a while when you US kindred return from work.

Do not expect Cryptic to give a rats gluteus maximus.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I have done it all as well with no luck, is there any chance that this is the beta client cuaseing it?

I am running same old beta client, and when I went in only had a 59Meg patch....? Lifer since last week.

Doing a force verify now to see what ahppens.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Please stop posting this like we are all stupid or something. If you would take a moment to read the thread, you would see that this is still a problem.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Threather wrote:
    Please stop posting this like we are all stupid or something. If you would take a moment to read the thread, you would see that this is still a problem.

that thread has the same complaints as this, there are a lot of people on it replying to the dev post saying that there is still a problem, it has a lot of people in the same situation as those on this and as this thread has been reviewed by the other devs a link to that one too may help a lot more people
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Rikarus wrote: »
    I have done it all as well with no luck, is there any chance that this is the beta client cuaseing it?

I am running same old beta client, and when I went in only had a 59Meg patch....? Lifer since last week.

Doing a force verify now to see what ahppens.

How do you do this?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Well, this seems the appropriate thread to post my info up. I sent a ticket in-game for assistance and it shows up in all three categories when I view the site's Support section. Seeing that it has been awhile now, I'm posting additional info here.

I've submitted ticket #553682 with the request to manually enable the Liberated Borg race, seeing I subscribed to the Lifetime STO subscription and received my product purchase confirmation e-mail Thursday, January 28, 2010 7:32 PM (GMT +5).

I would be appreciative if this can be looked into. Thanks. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Rekhan wrote:
    OK, this is new information for me to report. I'll pass it along so the devs know there's something else up.

.. still got the same Issue.

Was in C-store earlier before the Server went **** up 6 hours ago..Now not in c store, but not available in character creation.

Logged a ticket, no response.
    Rrelogged half a dozen times still no joy..
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Gonna start funneling you guys over to this new thread for easier data collection and updating.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=89015

Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.