test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

WTB Troll be gone.....

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
Psssttt... with prices. (Yes mods this is a joke post.)

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ulfhedjinn wrote: »
    Protip: Not everyone who disagrees with you is a "troll".

P.S. Cool story bro.

+1 to that.
    edited January 2010

P.S. Cool story bro.
    edited January 2010
    Ulfhedjinn wrote: »

P.S. Cool story bro.

Most come over as trolls with how they disagree (their wording), from what ive read :)
    edited January 2010
    Urko wrote: »
    Most come over as trolls with how they disagree (their wording), from what ive read :)

The ragers and fanboys all come across as trolls. To me they are entertainment.
    edited January 2010
    You know that this is free forum section? that's why you will see most of the trolls here.
    edited January 2010
    liko wrote:
    You know that this is free forum section? that's why you will see most of the trolls here.

People honestly still believe this? I don't know if non-subscribers can post, but seriously, the forums will not change just because people are paying. Ragers will still be around for along time, just with the excuse that they "pay fifteen bucks for this ****" to justify it, and fanboys will still retaliate just as much because they can't help themselves.

Every MMO forum follows the same pattern of behaviour.
    edited January 2010
    sorry, I used the last of my stash last night. I'll let you know if I make another run to Sams Club and get a big box of it!!
    edited January 2010
    The people who say they are canceling their lifetime subs because of the playable borg fiasco are probably trolls. If they loved the game enough to preorder and lay down 250 for a lifetime sub it's very unlikely that they'd suddently cancel preorders just because they won't be able to play their special perk before launch.
    edited January 2010
    The people who say they are canceling their lifetime subs because of the playable borg fiasco are probably trolls. If they loved the game enough to preorder and lay down 250 for a lifetime sub it's very unlikely that they'd suddently cancel preorders just because they won't be able to play their special perk before launch.

You're bordering on assuming that people a.) are logical, b.) don't make impulsive purchases, and c.) don't throw fits when things don't go their way. Lifetime was always going to be a gamble, and people don't like to lose.

From what we've seen with the economy over the last year or two, it wouldn't surprise me that people would blow all that money on lifetime without thinking and then go mental when they don't like the results. :D
This discussion has been closed.