test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Turn off auto grouping?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
So... when I'm doing these patrol missions, it is automatically grouping me when I enter an instance.. which I don't like.

In beta, I was able to turn it off by going to Social>Team Settings and changing "Team Join Mode" to "allow requests" but that isn't working anymore.

I normally wouldn't mind, but it seems in the last 3 missions, whoever was the team leader had their loot mode set to something other than round robin, and I'm not getting any drops.

Anyway.. how do I set it so I can solo these missions?

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Try typing /lfg, that's how I toggled it in open beta. With a bit of luck it will still work.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Ulfhedjinn wrote: »
    Try typing /lfg, that's how I toggled it in open beta. With a bit of luck it will still work.

Thanks. It looks like that worked. Problem is, it seems like that turns off grouping completely. I don't want it completely disabled, but I would like to be asked first.

Anyway.. thanks. This will do for now.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In the chatbox in the bottom right hand corner is an icon, you can set your status as regards grouping with one click.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Urko wrote: »
    In the chatbox in the bottom right hand corner is an icon, you can set your status as regards grouping with one click.

Aha.. Yes.. thank you very much. That's exactly what I was looking for. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    *Takes note of this tip for when Steam is done... If it's ever done...*

Thanks Urko.
This discussion has been closed.