test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jees, no Borg Captain

2»

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    No one payed any (notable) extra to get into the headstart. Get some perspective. This is not a tragedy, it is a minor inconvenience. Some mistakes were made, yes. But it's not the end of the world.. it's how the world works.
    edited January 2010
    vipeness wrote: »
    from my understanding....

the Borg skin is just a patch over your pre-existing character. After applying that re-skin, you get it's ability stats. I don't know why so many people are waiting... play play play, then apply once fixed.

This is incorrect, liberated Borg are a species you select at character creation. As noted for joined trill, you CANNOT change a character's species after creation.
    edited January 2010
    Player0 wrote:
    This is incorrect, liberated Borg are a species you select at character creation. As noted for joined trill, you CANNOT change a character's species after creation.

Everyone knows any species (except the Undine, and because the Borg think they suck, the Kazon) can be assimilated. PROOF OF A SPECIES CHANGE RIGHT THERE

god what kind of trekkie are you huh
    edited January 2010
    vipeness wrote: »
    from my understanding....

the Borg skin is just a patch over your pre-existing character. After applying that re-skin, you get it's ability stats. I don't know why so many people are waiting... play play play, then apply once fixed.

Its not just a patch over the top.. Its more than just a reskinning. There are traits only available to the borg
    edited January 2010
    Artisane wrote:
    Its not just a patch over the top.. Its more than just a reskinning. There are traits only available to the borg

Hence why I am waiting till 2011 when it will work.
This discussion has been closed.