test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why it takes so long to get to Sol System!!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Why does it take so long to return to Sol System? Is it because of the number of people playing or just another bug??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm having the same problem. I just sat for 30 minutes waiting for it to load, and it still hasn't loaded.
    edited January 2010
    Same.

The app stops responding after the loading bar completes. It has to be something about the transfer from tutorial to regular servers.
    edited January 2010
    Same problem... but I was there after finishing the tutorial, left for do some missions out in the vulcan sector. When I tried to return, I'm stuck in the loading screen for sol system...
    edited January 2010
    im stuck as well.. i tryed yesterday and had the same problem now i got 2 characters that are stuck
    edited January 2010
    same problem for me my main had just got to lvl 11 to doh! stuck in loading sol limbo thou my brothers machine seems to load it ok wich is odd i can always get him to login and save me thankfully
    edited January 2010
    Well, I had my two beta characters stuck in Sol System and I minimized to go search if there was already a thread (this one) - by the time I came back to the game, it appeared with "Press Any Key" where the loading bar was; it loaded.