test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

change map manualy??

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
How can i change map manually? Because im stuck in map for 42 hours and nobody cares... so i ask you....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Veczi wrote: »
    How can i change map manually? Because im stuck in map for 42 hours and nobody cares... so i ask you....

Going to need more info than what you have provided but there is a change instance button on the bottom portion of the area map.

Also under the minimap there is a button that can beam you to your ship if you are on the ground and enter sector space if you are in a space mission. The first looks like a person that is blacked out against a blue arrow that points up and down and the second looks like a spiral galaxy.

If none of these options work you are actually bugged and the devs will be along eventually to move you out of the zone as long as you filed a proper ticket.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    after 42+ hours i tried everything... somewhere here is a big thread
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Yep there is a big thread but those were the solutions from the thread. If you filled a ticket with a GM saying you are stuck they will get you out but they are understandably busy. It's an unfortunate part of beta but even if you preordered you are not paying a subscription fee atm so it's free one way or another right now.