test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Entering Sol System in the Tutorial mode

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
always when i am done killing the borg in the vega sector and warp to earth's starbase i get stuck on the loading screen and this forces me to close down the game and when i log in again i am still stuck why TT.TT :confused:

any solutions about this bug and how i may be able to fix it will be appreciated :D

P.S i have tried enabling V-sync and lowering graphics but it hasn't helped...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    same problem here! i tried also the graph on lowest and i have around 100mb/ sec internet..so i have no clue why i wont work.. i also tried different times.. 7, 8 und 9 am (middl. europe time) and 13h i even started a sec char but still.. always the loading screen.. slowly starting 2 hate that screen..*G*

whats strange to is that my comp sys tells me that the game is still running and i m still connected.. waited now for 1 hour and nothing changed.. also restartet 15x times.. nothing changed..

wrote today a ticket lets see what they tell me about that problem..

let me (us) know if someone figured out what to do!!! guess a lot of people have the same problem and not only from europe i hope.. *G*

greeetings from vienna
    edited January 2010
    same here... very annoying...
    edited January 2010
    so far i heard that problem from germans, swiss, dutch (you), austrians (also me), and 1 guy from belgium..hmm..
    would like to know if the american players have the same problem..
    edited January 2010
    Lancvienna wrote: »
    so far i heard that problem from germans, swiss, dutch (you), austrians (also me), and 1 guy from belgium..hmm..
    would like to know if the american players have the same problem..

We do.

messagetooshortblahblahblah
    edited January 2010
    Theirs a fix for it.. Lower all the graphics settings. turn all the graphics settings off in Advance settings.. Lower resolution to 1024x7xx. Then login and you will be fine. I think theirs a problem with one of the graphics drives or something.... I got into Sol by doing this and so have others...

Let me no if it works
    edited January 2010
    YOU ARE MY HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thx soooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!
    edited January 2010
    So your telling me the only way to get into the sol sector is to drop the graphics down to their lowest levels?

This is the ONLY WAY?!?

Have cryptic said anything about this problem? Do they know about it and are they able to find some way of getting round it? It's really annoying if all you need is to go and speak to someone in sol, then 2 mins later you leave.

I've also had major trouble with loading my character when he is in the Sirius sector block, i have to try restarting the game several times, and thats annoying because most of the time the server is full.

And on the rare occasions i have been able to get into Sol, i'm experiancing the Rubber band effect and it makes it almost impossible to do anything.

Cryptic, do you have any ideas whats wrong?

I'm playing from England by the way.