test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Login Issues

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ive been experiencing the same frustrations as most with the login at the moment, but because this is a beta i can cope with it and expect some problems.

but the continuation of the servers to keep going down is worrying, i now have a new message every time i try logon now after the server stopped responding. it is now telling me that "Im not allowed to login at this time" ?

now this message is different to other i have received and am wondering if anyone is having them same issues, or explanation to why Im not allowed to login??

thanks all for reading :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm getting the same message with no explination that I can find. Would be nice to know if the server is down or if they just changed their messaging or if something else is going on.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I always get that message when I first attempt to log in but now after I was in sol system I cannot log in. When I try to log in I just get stuck on the loading screen. Also the "server not responding" message is all I get when I go near the SOL system.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i was just thrown off again in the middle of a mission, the game seems to get really laggy and then get removed from the server, i don't know if it s a bug in then game or if the server cant cope with the numbers playing. and now im getting the same message again, it will let me on eery so often then kicks me off a bit later.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I'm getting the same message also.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Same problems here.
    Maybe they decided to let fewer people in for testing purposes?
    Problem is; when I can't connect I can't find any bugs :p

Quite annoyingly though, cause I almost finished my last mission, only needed to beam back up, and now I have to start over again.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Also getting this same message. Heard from another thread that it was simply a map crash or the like, but others have said there's a "map load error" message. Just a wee bit curious.