test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Connection timed out

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I am trying to log in and it tells me that connection to log-in server has timed out. I have been doing this from the time the server came back up till now so about 15 to 20 mins. Just a heads up I am sure there are others that are having the same issue and there might be other threads about it but I did not find any, plus I did not look to hard.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I am constantly timing out as well. I've tried several restarts, application and system. Browser speed is normal, but it's been doing this all day when I've managed to get that far in the login.
    edited January 2010
    It is probably because everyone is trying to log on at once.. so just wait a while and it might work.
    edited January 2010
    Also timing out on connecting to login server almost its not taking people or something.
    edited January 2010
    Yea I have the same problem, anyone have a workaround?
    edited January 2010
    I just tried again and now the server is down again. looking on here for updates but still nothing.
    edited January 2010
    I've been trying to log in for the past hour and a half, and so far no luck. I keep getting the "connection to the login server timed out" message. Anyone have any idea what's going on?
    edited January 2010
    Im pretty sure the server crashed otherwise they would have more info
    edited January 2010
    Yeah they post real fast with that info in the news section on this forum but I only found the one from about 2 hours ago today and it was closed and said the servers wee up again. thats when I ran into the said issue and found that the servers are down again.
    edited January 2010
    think server crashed or something.. it went to get list of characters after login and got a message stating not allowed to log into server at this time.
    edited January 2010
    Its up and I am in, good luck everyone.