test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

away team never appeared

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I beamed to the listening post, and my NPC's never showed up, plus there was no "Call for Assistence". I thought they might spawn in combat, or after I die. They did not. So I clicked beam to ship and I suddenly was spit out in the sector map.

Bug?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    under your health bars is a button called call for reinforcements click it a few times and bam you got your guys.
    edited January 2010
    He said that the "call reinforcements" button wasn't there. I have had the same problem, quite often actually.
    edited January 2010
    There's a command you can use in this situation, "/FillPetTeamList".
    edited January 2010
    Menian wrote:
    I beamed to the listening post, and my NPC's never showed up, plus there was no "Call for Assistence". I thought they might spawn in combat, or after I die. They did not. So I clicked beam to ship and I suddenly was spit out in the sector map.

Bug?

My call for assistance gave me - " you are not part of a team" . Then it turfed me to sector and then out of the game .... :eek:
    edited January 2010
    Arathrael wrote: »

I'll try that next time it bugs out for me. Don't suppose you know the command to bring up the latency monitor do you? :)
    edited January 2010
    Arathrael wrote: »

Thank you Arathrael! That worked!
    edited January 2010
    Moonphase wrote: »
    I'll try that next time it bugs out for me. Don't suppose you know the command to bring up the latency monitor do you? :)
    Off the top of my head, I think it's "/netgraph 1" (and "/netgraph 0" to switch it off).
    edited January 2010
    One of my Guildies ( Fleetmates) found a work around. :D

If you beam down and after waiting a couple of minutes no away team appears. Find or invite someone to join you ( just for a sec) after they do join your group your team should appear or the " Call Reinforcements" should be available use it and then the person that joined can leave and you will have your team.
    edited January 2010
    Simcoe wrote:
    My call for assistance gave me - " you are not part of a team" . Then it turfed me to sector and then out of the game .... :eek:

Cool, i'm not alone with that one.
    edited January 2010
    I had the same problem at the listening post, just me and the guy I was teamed with showed up.

I just assumed that it was part of the adventure ... that the instance limited team size.

Glad to hear there's the /FillPetTeamList command incase it comes up again.