test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't Log-in

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
i dont know if other peolpe are having the same problem as me but i try to log in and after about 20 Server is busy, try again later" messages i get to the retriving characters message and it stays there...... doesnt do anything else and i cant log in to my characters...:mad:

Any Ideas:confused::(
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Server is full. Just keep trying and youll get in, or you could wait till tomorrow when the weekend crew finish playing.

If it says retrieving characters, let it stay there for a few mins. SOmetimes it can hang there for a while then let you log in. Thats just server delay.
    edited January 2010
    do attempted it over and over again right after eachother, but with 10m time in between..

everyone have these issues, see the update in the STO launcher
    edited January 2010
    i get past the server is busy i got past it this morning but now its staying at "retrieving characters" and not doing anything..... it was working fine this morning and ive tryed to login for a little over an hour and the same thing happens...."retrieving characters and nothing happens...
    edited January 2010
    ok thank you
    edited January 2010
    i also have problem with entry all the time " server is busy , plz try again later" dam i try entire day,
    edited January 2010
    Everyone is having issues with the server being full. Myself, all i get is a 2 mins delay on retrieving character list.
    edited January 2010
    I hope this gets fixed soon because if they open the real game they will have alot of problems plz fix it I only played once.