What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

away teams not going wtih captain?

2»

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    proudnerd wrote: »
    Same issue, except my one security redshirt always makes it down there. My bridge officers don't though. Since Mr. Redshirt is down with me, I can hit request reinforcements, which only works if I click multiple times and move around.

Now that I have a fourth officer though, I'm reluctant to run ground missions due to this issue.

I have a friend who is in the beta, and he only has 2 bridge officers so far, so his away team is filled out with two redshirts. He's been beaming down with ONLY the redshirts, same as you described. I have four bridge officers on my away team, so I end up beaming down alone. It seems that redshirts will go, and BO's sometimes do not.

I just did the beam back/beam down again thing and it worked, however the map had no enemies on it! The mission was to defeat 5 squads and secure the area, so I am fairly certain there should have been some mobs. I bugged this today but, aye caramba...
    edited January 2010
    I have been getiing this every day, but its only when the server starts to get crowded (i.e.evening for the UK).

The way round it we have found is, to invite a friend to team for a moment and then you have access to the reinforcements button. Hit that and after a few minutes at most your team arrives and you can remove your friend. A note about this method: be patient as we found this happens mostly when its a little laggy and add to team can take a minute or two to show up aswell.

We started doing this after we found a lot of missions will boot you back to the beginning of the chain, which is really a pain if you are on the last part.
    edited January 2010
    The way round it we have found is, to invite a friend to team for a moment and then you have access to the reinforcements button. Hit that and after a few minutes at most your team arrives and you can remove your friend. A note about this method: be patient as we found this happens mostly when its a little laggy and add to team can take a minute or two to show up aswell.

Or, you could just try the command "/FillPetTeamList".
    edited January 2010
    Same here.
    edited January 2010
    Glad I'm not the only one...
    edited January 2010
    I have this problem every time I beam down. Plus at first i don't see my charakter but my ship.
    edited January 2010
    ajac09 wrote: »
    So seems my away teams are letting the captain beam over without his crew thus me vs 100 klingons isnt fun! already bugged just letting you guys know have to beam in and out several times

I have the same issue with every ground mission as well