test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Beaming to tactical view from bridge

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ok this issue is maby not a bug atall but more a comment to the approach to the bridge....i ofc know is just something added in very recently to accomodate all uf us very eager players and it´s kinda not how it wil end up being in the end and dosent do anything yet but being cosmetic. But here it goes also to add some different stuff to maby ligthen the mood caused by the way more pressing severe server problems atm. Why is the beam animation shown on your character when you beam from your bridge to tactical view when you click on your captains chair. It kinda feal a bit silly from a immersion point of view unless it was actually intended that your crew were to be incredibly service minded in beaming you to your chair when u need to look at the viewscreen and the vastness of space :)

I hope i wont get flayed for this little fresh silly remark in times of more more severe stuff going on ^^

Cheers

KLINGONS ON THE STARBOARD BOW!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ... beaming when walking and sitting would be preferable etc...

Absolutely. I avoid going to the bridge at all because it's so immersion-breaking. Especially considering there's an animation for sitting in the captain's chair :)
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    FouytrMan wrote:
    Absolutely. I avoid going to the bridge at all because it's so immersion-breaking. Especially considering there's an animation for sitting in the captain's chair :)

Not to mention that for the animation to work, you first have to stand on the chair and then /emote the action