test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

List of Minor Glitches

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
1) When I switch between Space and Ground, I have had the occassion where what I am controlling is the reverse of what it should be (My Captain should not be able to walk in space and my ship should not be able to wander the corridors of Space centres). This did amuse me though.

2) I keep getting disconnected almost every time I have to move region. This is not the greatest of problems because one can log back in (as frustrating as it is). However, the game does not seem to save until you reach your destination. That means if you move areas and are disconnected you'll lose what can be substantial progress. Can we have it change so it saves as soon as the mission is over please.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i'm having the same issue with my avatar being the wrong one when i switch from space to ground. it goes away after a few seconds, but it sort of takes something away from the effect of beaming.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Ditto. Usually only lasts 30-60 seconds but was a little odd the first time....
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Akril wrote: »
    1) When I switch between Space and Ground, I have had the occassion where what I am controlling is the reverse of what it should be (My Captain should not be able to walk in space and my ship should not be able to wander the corridors of Space centres). This did amuse me though.

Ditto to this.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I'm reporting this here ... seems like a simular situation we are experiencing (Both me and my son).

1. Star Base 24 mission and most others: the ship shows up when it should be my avatar ... and when we are done with the ground part of the mission .. we are standing in space without our ship.

2. Both my son and I also experienced these items as well (soooo probably something to look at)
    A. Targeting enemy ships: Freequently in areas where there were multiple targets, each of them in close proximity it was difficult to get a lock on the correct target. Even after clicking on to an enemy it would change alright ... but to the WRONG target. The biggest problem seemed to be to CHANGE to a newer target .. perhaps one that was closer by .. or one that was about to take out your team mate.

B. Poor helm response. Using the mouse controls are often either sligush or non responsive. Both my son and I are using the Miranda class at this time. We have BOTH been on most of the day.

C. A still lingering problem is detailed information a player needs to be able to read about selecing new weapons, officers or other items freequenly looses the upper half of that data as it is off the screen.

More later as we continue to play this evening.

Thanks