test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game CTD when press L key

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hiya
I have twice now crashed to desktop when I press the L key. It opens the episode/info screen the game freezes for a few seconds and then exits out. I dont know if I have had this problem all along or if it is a result of lasts night emergency fix because this is the first times I have CTD and I dont recall hitting the L key for a shortcut before, I was trying to open the library and just hit L thinking it would open it. Once the launcher finishes checking my files again I will see if any other keys or the windows they open cause it to crash.

Edit: I used the chair ICON and it crashed too as soon as the screen popped up. I am in sector space right now and it happened in a mission too.

Edit #2. I can open the other UI screens. Inventory, Skills and Hailing screen for example, but the Captains log crashes me.

T
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This would be better put into a bug report; Click the little Bug icon next time your in game and put the info in there.

peter
    edited January 2010
    PerRock wrote: »
    This would be better put into a bug report; Click the little Bug icon next time your in game and put the info in there.

peter

I just did that. I didnt want to do overkill since I did the little report thingy each time it crashed but decided better safe than sorry.
    T
    edited January 2010
    I created a new Fed Char and the game does not crash when I open the CPT log on it. I'm thinking my Char is bugged because I dropped some quests last night before I went to sleep to clean up the quest log a little so I'm betting it has something to do with that.

T