test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Azura ship mission bugs

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
2 bugs,
1) After I rescued the crew and before I fought the orians in space again: As I was beaming out of the Azura ship my character was floating in space and there was no ship in sight.

2.) As I was departing that part of space to go to sector space the map crashed or closed.

Otherwise I thought that up to that ponit the Asura ship mission was the most fun.

Keep up the good work

-Jongooni
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I had to repeat the mission due to the "Emergency" but it rocks. Just be prepared for the Orion Marauder...hes a bit tough
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i cant find the azura wer is she?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Its in an asteroid belt not too far from the Sol (Earth) system in Sector Space.

In the system map, its a rectangular freighter with a blue box around it. Near the center of the map.

=====

And I had a game-freeze while onboard the freighter. I got stuck mid-sniper, with a constant laser sight.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    jongooni wrote: »
    2 bugs,
    1) After I rescued the crew and before I fought the orians in space again: As I was beaming out of the Azura ship my character was floating in space and there was no ship in sight.

-Jongooni

I have a similar problem (please apologize english mistakes, i speak german normally) :).

After i was beaming out the azura to fight the orions again, my charcter is floating in space instead of my ship. a few seconds later, the game chrashes.

After restarting the game, the mission starts over at the beginning: i have to kill the first 4 orion ships, then beam down, fix the plasma problem....and so on.

does someone have the same problem?