test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Major lag

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Anyone elsegetting painful amounts of lag? For every 3 seconds playing, 1 second I am stuck in possition waiting for the server. Are the devs aware? It's horable right about now
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yeah, major lag and bugs.
    edited January 2010
    Quite a bit, but it is what I expected from a Beta.
    edited January 2010
    In the systems with lots of asteroids and debris I was getting it today. That may be graphic lag, but last night on those same maps I did not have this issue. I'm going to check my system and see if maybe I have spyware or something running that might slow my system.

Also, I did not beam up or down once (not once!) today and load in as a ship on the ground or person in space.

Also, when loading into Star Base 24's interior my BOs did not follow and I was informed I was not part of a team. Now that happened a few times last night, so I could be lag, could be system glitches but it's likely not graphics lag. But who knows, if computers made sense and did things as predicted we wouldn't have beta..... Or Windows 7.
    edited January 2010
    yeah. the lag is worse today than it was yestarday. I can't even play because the lag keeps getting me killed in space.

Please fix this!!!!!
    edited January 2010
    time to reset the server
    edited January 2010
    yeah. the lag is worse today than it was yestarday. I can't even play because the lag keeps getting me killed in space.

Please fix this!!!!!

At least we can now enter systems when there is lag, last night we'd just get kicked if the server couldn't find a seat for us, like some fancy restaurant that sells 500 dollar dinners covered in 100 dollars of gold.
    edited January 2010
    In space and ground missions their is major lagging...:confused:
    edited January 2010
    took me 45mins to an hour to finish one section of a patrol mission. Its hard fighting multiple ships when you rubber band back ever 3-5 seconds.