test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sol system

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Stuck at loading screen for a long time , tried relog same thing? is this lag or somthing else ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Lag. Sol system is where everyone starts, so its the place that is getting hit hardest ATM
    edited January 2010
    Seliak wrote: »
    Stuck at loading screen for a long time , tried relog same thing? is this lag or somthing else ?

I too am getting the exact same issue...The only way to get outta game is to cntl-alt-delete...then end. I have tried to reload game several times with same results. HELP!!!
    edited January 2010
    Yeah i am having the same issue. And it is killing me. I hope they can do something about this prior to release.
    edited January 2010
    ditto ... stuck in load screen for sol system
    edited January 2010
    Absolutely enjoying this game so far, definately different from other MMO's. Unfortunatly am having same issue as you guys, just can't seem to get into Sol System. Tried over 20 times with no luck, hopefully they will alleviate this problem shortly. I would really like to enjoy the rest of this game to see what else you can do.
    edited January 2010
    I am also stuck on the sol loading screen. The loading progress bar indicates 100% and the tips on the bottom of the page continue to cycle.
    edited January 2010
    Yea this is getting a bit lame right know , been trying for 2 hours to get in sol , no luck, blows , wanted to see the rest of game :(
    edited January 2010
    24 hours and still not able to get into the Sol System
    edited January 2010
    I was having the same problem last night. I relogged a few times and didnt seem to help much. After sitting around watching the loading screen for a LONG time I finally got to the Sol system. It was probably because it was getting late and the server wasent as full.
    edited January 2010
    DITTO

Can't get in, can't play. Stuck at loading screen all night last night. Finally got in this morning, finished a mission and when I tried to get back to sol got stuck again. Relogging doesn't fix it. Gave up and went back to Aion.

Hard to test a game if you can't load it.

Will try again later.
    edited January 2010
    Wait till you hit sirius sector space. Theres around 40k ppl linked to that area according to the server. I was helping a guy to do a quest and i got dc'd. Taking the time while the server gets sorted out to help ppl out on the boards.