test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Error while skilling up PLEASE HELP

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
This has been going on since the beta started. When I try to skill up i get an error saying "There was an error while trying to skill up" and my char dont level up. Ive tried everything, doing 1 skill point at a time, being a different location, ive deleted and recreated chars and still no go. I dont see anyone else having this issue and the GM's havent answered my ticket yet. Does anyone know how to fix this? I really wanna play but not being able to level up aint fun in an mmo.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This has been going on since the beta started. When I try to skill up i get an error saying "There was an error while trying to skill up" and my char dont level up. Ive tried everything, doing 1 skill point at a time, being a different location, ive deleted and recreated chars and still no go. I dont see anyone else having this issue and the GM's havent answered my ticket yet. Does anyone know how to fix this? I really wanna play but not being able to level up aint fun in an mmo.

Its lag, and a known issue.

Just keep trying and eventually it will go through.
    edited January 2010
    If you are a Saurian Male, then it is a known issue. This race is unable to skill up currently.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=58812

Racism... lol
    edited January 2010
    skylr616 wrote: »
    If you are a Saurian Male, then it is a known issue. This race is unable to skill up currently.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=58812

Racism... lol

Right on, i do have a saurian male , hes the cool looking one :p Ill try a different race, thanks!
    edited January 2010
    Right on, i do have a saurian male , hes the cool looking one :p Ill try a different race, thanks!

I'm glad I could help! Have fun :P