test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Didnt recieve BO

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Didnt have time to post a report last night but right after I received my first BO from the tutorial and I got to Sol space dock I went to get a second BO. I spent the credits but never received the BO.

Not sure how you are supposed to get them onto the ship so I checked my inventory since system mentioned when you receive on you have to activate them or something but there was nothing there. The credits did reduce so I know I purchased the BO.

Also noticed a lot of stuff was very buggy with the lag from last night before the patch so it might be related as in not being able to select 'take all' or 'take' once you looted the container for the Phaser rifle during the Kit up mission.

Anyone else have this issue or am I not looking in the right spot for the purchased BO in all the windows?

Z
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I ran into this also, however, my "purchased" BO did show up. One of the screens from the ship had a tab that showed recruited officers on it. Can't remember the tab. My purchased BO was there and I was able to recruit her. Hope that helps - at work at the moment sorry for the vagueness.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    BlueWolfe wrote: »
    I ran into this also, however, my "purchased" BO did show up. One of the screens from the ship had a tab that showed recruited officers on it. Can't remember the tab. My purchased BO was there and I was able to recruit her. Hope that helps - at work at the moment sorry for the vagueness.

Thanks I'll peek for it tonight.